No announcement yet.

Povetkin Dropped from WBC rankings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povetkin Dropped from WBC rankings?

Will Thunderdome Boxing channel be making a special video about PEDvetkin?

Finally....took them long enough

Comment

should have been dropped

Comment

FuŠK a Povetkin. Juicing ass, cheating ass, waste of time, blockhead looking ass. I don't know how his ass was even in their rankings when he can't comply with the WBC clean program. We need to clean the sport and rid boxing of these PED users

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          FuŠK a Povetkin. Juicing ass, cheating ass, waste of time, blockhead looking ass. I don't know how his ass was even in their rankings when he can't comply with the WBC clean program. We need to clean the sport and rid boxing of these PED users
          go easy on him. blame Sharapova. If you're with Top Rank the likelihood of getting away with things are easier. money talks

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            go easy on him. blame Sharapova. If you're with Top Rank the likelihood of getting away with things are easier. money talks
            FuŠK a Sharapova... (have to pause for a moment at that thought)

Now, what was I talking about again? But seriously, I wasn't that hard on Povetkin the first time. Buy after two fights being called off due directly to his violation of the rules, enough is enough. Suleiman needs to make an example out of him and show the rest of the boxers that the WBC is serious about the integrity of the sport

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              FuŠK a Sharapova... (have to pause for a moment at that thought)

Now, what was I talking about again? But seriously, I wasn't that hard on Povetkin the first time. Buy after two fights being called off due directly to his violation of the rules, enough is enough. Suleiman needs to make an example out of him and show the rest of the boxers that the WBC is serious about the integrity of the sport
              nah, the Russian gets a pass. he's innocent of any wrongdoing. Ask the grand high wizard, Thunderdome Boxing Talk Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Povetkin's promoter is a billionaire who could buy TR with his monthly budget. I think they've been doing a solid job with the reality they are dealing with doe. There has been a few things about Povetkin not being guilty that I've seen that go beyond the standard of no one admitting guilt when caught with a banned substance.

Comment

Who cares about the WBC when we still have the fair and objective Boxrec computer?

Comment

Working...
                  X