Hearn: Joshua vs. Klitschko agreed for Dec 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    See what I mean? Lol

Like I said somewhere else, this isn't a big fight like Mayweather vs Pacquiao where everyone decided to work together cause they wanted a piece of the pie.
    Yes. AJ signed with Showtime and Wlad is with HBO...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Yes. AJ signed with Showtime and Wlad is with HBO...
      It says in the boxingscene article that it wae resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        It says in the boxingscene article that it wae resolved.
        In which way resolved? I mean what US TV would air the projected fight?

Comment

In which way resolved? I mean what US TV would air the projected fight?
          It doesnt say which one but it says "we've had to deal with the US TV issue but it has been sorted out."

One of them must of gave in. Actually wouldnt be suprised if it wad HBO since Golovkin is already scheduled that day anyways. But Showtime has yet to show Joshua i think so they arent really too tied up with him anyways and havent been big players in boxing since Haymon made PBC. Actually dont think it was as big of an issue as it could of been. Will be interesting too see who go it.

It really does look like they are just waiting to see what titles get put on the line which is kind of annoying but it looks like it is really close to being done and they arent just blowing smoke. Its a huge fight so hopefully they can get 2-3 titles on board.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Wow great prediction, predicting both guys to win, can't go wrong there.
            Lmao wrong fella, I predict Wlad to win but with the circumstances and age difference Joshua "should" win!

Wlads problems will be the fact the kid got heavy artillery coming in and he's not afraid to throw!

I just fancy the old guards chances due to Bibical's habit of coming in straight and seems good for a old fashioned straight right down the pipe!

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              It doesnt say which one but it says "we've had to deal with the US TV issue but it has been sorted out."

One of them must of gave in. Actually wouldnt be suprised if it wad HBO since Golovkin is already scheduled that day anyways. But Showtime has yet to show Joshua i think so they arent really too tied up with him anyways and havent been big players in boxing since Haymon made PBC. Actually dont think it was as big of an issue as it could of been. Will be interesting too see who go it.

It really does look like they are just waiting to see what titles get put on the line which is kind of annoying but it looks like it is really close to being done and they arent just blowing smoke. Its a huge fight so hopefully they can get 2-3 titles on board.
              That was one of the reasons I put up this thread: Hearn seems he doesn't seek "competition" with GGG -- on the contrary...

Comment

This is the sort of fight boxing needs right now. A promising, Olympic gold medalist on the ascent against a great veteran. If Deontay Wilder wasn't strung along by the Haymon "I'll overpay you to fight bums" plan, he should've had this fight. Still, as a jaded boxing fan, it's good to know there's still some integrity left in this sport.

Comment

That was one of the reasons I put up this thread: Hearn seems he doesn't seek "competition" with GGG -- on the contrary...
                  Not really sure its competiton tho since the fights will be like 6-7 hours apart. Even if it was on showtime i dont think theyd have anything on GGG-Jacobs. Thats where all the real fans will be watching since most will have already seen the other fight by then.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Not discrediting OP but it seems to me a lot of these news outlets are grabbing info from one another and writing the news differently so I'll just wait.

Not sure what to make of this fight though. We'll see if Wlad really got old or just had an off night vs Fury.
                    Or perhaps Fury's style and movement were too much for Wlad, and he is still the same beast he's been for the last decade... Maybe that's an option too?

Comment

If AJ stops Klitschko, and he might, his star power will explode. I'm hyped for that possibility.

On the other hand if Klitschko beats AJ and goes on to regain his belts the hard way, what a ****in story that'd be.

Either way it goes it's a great fight.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-16-2016, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X