Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Destroys BJ Flores, Drops Him 4 Times For KO in 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    it'll surely be a mismatch and cost £20 to boot, but i can't help but feel a little hyped for bellew-haye now
    Is it a mismatch? Who has Haye fought in last 3 years?

Comment

• BJ never wanted anything to do with Tony. You could see it from the very first press conference. He was shook and took the payday. Obviously he could have landed a lucky punch, but outside of that his demeanor during the build up said this was a nothing fight.

Entertaining enough to watch non the less and the post fight handbags were funny. Be a very lively affair if they get it on next year. I think Haye might be a bit big and strong if it is at heavyweight though.

Comment

• Since Bellew just beat BJ Flores, my P4P list needs to be updated.

1: Andre Ward
        2: Vasyl Lomachenko
        3: Tony Bellew
        4: BJ Flores
        5: Adrien Broner
        6: Liam Smith
        7: BooBoo Andrade
        8: GGG
        9: Kovalev
        10: Malik Scott

Comment

• Once again the Britts Rob the American as I said Ian John Lewis would play a key role in this robbery! how many times will this happen to our fighters in the UK before you all realize this is a corrupt country -- no American should ever contest for a world title on British soil.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            Since Bellew just beat BJ Flores, my P4P list needs to be updated.

What if Scott beats Ortiz? That's gotta make him too 5

Comment

• Good performance from Bellew he's got that World level finesse about him, he reminds me of a cruiserweight version of Wilder. They're so confident in their power they rarely utilise the jab, they just stick out the long levers and line up the power punch.

Human psychology is mad, we all think he's deluded but he's living the dream. He played out his script in real life I just wish he would concentrate on unifying the division instead of being knocked out by Haye.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofStone95 View Post
                What if Scott beats Ortiz? That's gotta make him too 5
                Oh Definitely! So much is happening lately. I am shocked that Flores got unseated from his number 1 position. It goes to prove that even the greats can lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Since Bellew just beat BJ Flores, my P4P list needs to be updated.

****tiest P4P list ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Once again the Britts Rob the American as I said Ian John Lewis would play a key role in this robbery! how many times will this happen to our fighters in the UK before you all realize this is a corrupt country -- no American should ever contest for a world title on British soil.
                    Hehe! Make that 5 out of 6 yankeebums knocked on their useless tomato can asses in UK world title fights since the start of 2015 (plus Eric Hunter getting schooled). All the refs' fault that you keep on getting knocked out, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                      ****tiest P4P list ever.
                      LOL What? You cannot be serious!

Comment

Working...
                      X