Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

European nations according to second largest nationality within them.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European nations according to second largest nationality within them.

Western Europeans have a bright future ahead of them...Thanks to human rights , multiculturalism and the continuous importation of unassimilable third worlders.

Originally posted by 231 View Post
    Western Europeans have a bright future ahead of them...Thanks to human rights , multiculturalism and the continuous importation of unassimilable third worlders.

Oh **** that's cool. I didn't know there were so many Indians in the UK tbh, would've though it would've been some other European nationality.

Edit: Damn I didn't know there were so many Romanians in Italy and Spain either, pretty surprising stuff.

Comment

germany is pür.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Oh **** that's cool. I didn't know there were so many Indians in the UK tbh, would've though it would've been some other European nationality.

Edit: Damn I didn't know there were so many Romanians in Italy and Spain either, pretty surprising stuff.
        It's easy for them to assimilate due to their shared root language. There is tons of Romanians in Madrid.

Comment

Poland aren't keen on immigration are they

Comment

Originally posted by 231 View Post

Seems like mostly Europeans going to other European countries?

Comment

Working...
            X