Collapse
No announcement yet.

I waited as long as humanly possible (for me) to start drinking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I surprisingly did not drink during the live showing and didn't have a beer til about 6:30. Then only had 2 more at a bar from 10-11. Not like me for a Saturday night, especially when there was a fight on.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Btw Walt, that sounds fcking terrible. You're wrecking that liver, drinking dehydrates the body, and to run 5miles the day after is killer.
      what if he properly rehydrates before the run? is it still as taxing? i don't really drink but i take tylenol for aches and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
        what if he properly rehydrates before the run? is it still as taxing? i don't really drink but i take tylenol for aches and ****.
        Doesn't matter. Properly hydrating would take a full 24 hours. Your body won't utilize it like its supposed to if your gulp down liters of water

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          take motrin instead

Comment

R.I.P. Walt

Comment

@ thread title

classic Walt

Comment

If you are young, go to a detox for 24 hours and sort yourself out. I did that the other week. Takes will and determination.

Comment

Working...
                X