Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you support "Binnis decisions" or do you want to see exciting fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you support "Binnis decisions" or do you want to see exciting fights?

Kovalev vs Stevenson would have been bad @ssed fight. Manny vs Mayweather would have been a bad @ssed fight. Provodnikov vs Matthysse/Garcia would be a bad @ssed fight.

How are boxing fans not up in arms that these fights are being refused to us left and right?

Boxing fans shouldn't be up in arms because its our fault. Our money does the talking and we pay for whatever they give us.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Boxing fans shouldn't be up in arms because its our fault. Our money does the talking and we pay for whatever they give us.
      Spot on. You vote with your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
        Spot on. You vote with your wallet.
        Yep. The thing is, I'm not going to cancel HBO or Showtime just because I might not agree with some moves. It's disappointing but I'm not going to go to one extreme

People in here are acting like the world is ending just because Stevenson is going to Showtime

Comment

Well then lets Boycott these fight fixing, fight ducking buffoons! **** Showtime/Al Haymon/Floyd they suck and are terrible for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooliun_Smaxon View Post
            Well then lets Boycott these fight fixing, fight ducking buffoons! **** Showtime/Al Haymon/Floyd they suck and are terrible for boxing.
            How does Floyd suck? He's unifying 2 divisions and he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987
              The way to do it is go down the cheaper online PPV stream where here in England its costs £1.00

Whats that in US $1.50?
              lol what are you talkin about? ive never heard of a 1 pound online stream

Comment

Sadly some people think its ok to fight for $$$ instead of fighting the best in their division.

Comment

Working...
                X