Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would have won, Ike Ibeabuchi or Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Lewis wins by UD in a tough fight, Ike's cardio and relentlessness is ridiculous, pair that with his chin and power and you've got a very dangerous fighter. We never saw a prime Ibeabuchi though, if he never went crazy he had the potential to become an ATG.
    We never even saw anywhere CLOSE to a prime Ike and he already beat Prime Chris Byrd AND Prime David Tua.

Ike's top 2 wins is arguably on par with Wlad's top 2 and definitely better than Vitalis top 2.

In many ways Ike going crazy helped Wlad, since early 2000's Wlad would have been a brutal KO Victim of Ike's.

Comment

Ike went life and death with Tua, that was his level.

Lewis by brutal KO

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Ike went life and death with Tua, that was his level.

Lewis by brutal KO
        That's a damn good level. Tua was ruined by Lewis because Lennox took his soul. It sucked, but it's the truth. Tua was god damn terrified of Lennox's BRH. If he had went all in, he would have maybe won 3 of 12 rounds and made it semi competitive.

The best version of Tua and Ike would have casketed early 2000's Wladimir.

Wladimir is not even close to a Lennox. People comparing them these days is fuking harilous.. I LOL

260 Pound Lennox from Staples Center who ate his way into retirement would STILL have destroyed any version of Wladimoyor

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          That's a damn good level. Tua was ruined by Lewis because Lennox took his soul. It sucked, but it's the truth. Tua was god damn terrified of Lennox's BRH. If he had went all in, he would have maybe won 3 of 12 rounds and made it semi competitive.

The best version of Tua and Ike would have casketed early 2000's Wladimir.

Wladimir is not even close to a Lennox. People comparing them these days is fuking harilous.. I LOL

260 Pound Lennox from Staples Center who ate his way into retirement would STILL have destroyed any version of Wladimoyor

I agree prime versions of both those guys would be trouble for Wlad,

Tua even landed a couple of left hooks on Lewis that would have had Wladamir in serious strife

Comment

If it's a prime Lewis, I'd go for a UD win. Ibe has of course a puncher chance, but Lewis at his best was a very cautious fighter, very hard to hit flush.

On the other hand, I can see Ibe K.O the slow, fat version of Lewis who fought Vitali. I always take boxers' words with a pinch of salt, but I don't believe Lewis was exactly lying when he said " If I could defeat him at my worst", referring to Vitali.

Comment

Working...
            X