No announcement yet.

Amir khan finds another excuse to avoid kell brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
    if Kell can keep winnging as he steps up in competition and maybe become top 5 in the WW or win a belt then Maybe real boxing fans will give a ****. til then i want to see Khan vs Peterson, Berto, Ortiz, maybe Marquez (140), Mayweather, etc. i would rather watch a judah vs khan rematch then that fight at the moment.
    Hell no,I would rather see Khan fight Brook instead of a Judah rematch..A Judah rematch truly makes no sense...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      earned his shot or not he beat Kotelnik easily who was coming off a win over Maidana. Dmitriy Salita was 30-0 and a top ten fighter and Paulie was coming off 1 (should have been 2) big wins over Juan Diaz. He then fought Maidana, Judah & Peterson.

So I don't really have any issues with Khan's resume, the only one fight I thought was pointless was against McCloskey.

I don't think anyone should really be criticizing Khan for his resume especially compared to other "champs" like Andre Berto was fighting guys like Stevie Forbes and Urango, you got Chavez jr. fighting Peter Manfredo Jr and Canelo fighting Alfonso Gomez, Kermit Cintron & 78 year old shane mosley. In fact, I'd say Khan's resume looks pretty good all things considered. I should also point out that if he had it his way he would have fought Timothy Bradley long ago and did everything he possibly could to get that fight.
      Good post green k

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        As a UK boxing fan I don't care about yet, there would be a time when this fight would make sense ( Maybe not the outside world), Now is definitely not the time because Brook hasn't done *****, And Khan is not at 147 yet, this is Brook chance to get a belt at 147 before Khan gets there, I just hope khan doesn't duck the fight when the fight makes sense like our home Ricky Hatton ducked Junior Witter like the plaque.
        Plaque? Again? Really even after dirky sigged it the last time?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Plaque? Again? Really even after dirky sigged it the last time?
          I hope Amir Khan doesn't avoid Kell Brook like gingivitis

Comment

At the end of the day I don't think Brook really needs to fight Khan. If Khan loses the rematch to Peterson, which I think he will, then he will be pretty much done as a top level fighter. And if that happens and Brook keeps winning then I bet Khan will suddenly be asking for the fight, lol. Khan is avoiding him because he knows it's a dangerous fight and because he is looking to cash out against big name opponents and avoid taking risks against lesser known fighters. Much like he did with Prescott and Maidana. Anyway, Khan will probably lose to Lamont Peterson again in the rematch, because he simply can't adjust, and if and when that happens Brook will be in a strong position. As long as he keeps winning, he will enter the Mayweather sweepstakes soon rather than later.

Comment

Why the fcuk would Khan wanna fight Book? High risk low reward. Kel needs to fight someone who can actually punch and box. And fcuk anybody who thinks a fight with Mathew proves how great the guy is. He has potential (so did Linares) I wanna see him against Khan but not yet, he has'nt done 5hit to deserve a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I hope Amir Khan doesn't avoid Kell Brook like gingivitis

Comment

Working...
                X