No announcement yet.

MMA ROGAN PUshing Boxing: BRENDAN SCHAUB pick NELO, GF's From ALVAREZ Home Town

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    I agree. Like I said, these guys bring more casuals to the sport so its good.
    That's the most important thing. This Stone Age boxing mentality of the hardcore fans that think casuals shouldn't talk boxing or their opinion doesn't matter, is part of the reason the sport is in the dumps in recent years. How about they just be happy we have more ppl in the media talking boxing now. I love the fact Stephen A Smith is gonna start to do more boxing analysis!

Comment

Rogan and Schaub are not casual fans lol. They both talk about boxing almost every podcast. They know about everybody. Schaub was just talking about Chocolatito's KO.

That said Schaub can be an idiot so the 7-6 thing does not surprise me at all. He also says everyone's name wrong. The guy just called Ryan Fitzpatrick Ryan Fitzgerald like 20 times on his last podcast.

Anyway Rogan knows more than most people on here do trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Rogan and Schaub are not casual fans lol. They both talk about boxing almost every podcast. .

Anyway Rogan knows more than most people on here do trust me.
        Of course bro. But they're bringing more casuals since after May-McBoner

I have heard Rogan say that he has gone to plenty of boxing matches even before he was podcasting. Aside from that, he definitely gets insiders, scoops from UFC...

On boxing, I like this classic one from him, where he tells Conte, fck the bullshıt!! Rogan knows he's not gonna get blacklısted in boxing

Comment

I have heard Rogan say that he has gone to plenty of boxing matches even before he was podcasting. Aside from that, he definitely gets insiders, scoops from UFC...

On boxing, I like this classic one from him, where he tells Conte, fck the bullshıt!! Rogan knows he's not gonna get blacklısted in boxing
          Rogan loves watching Lomachenko and Anthony Joshua and has even talked about Cuban Heavyweight Contender Luis Ortiz.

Comment

Deep down Joe Rogan still understands that boxing/stand up fighting without a ground game is more aesthetically pleasing than rolling around on the floor! (And when boxing gets it right BOY! It gets it right! MMA/UFC has yet to produce a fight, which is forever imprinted in history or people's minds like Ali vs Frazier etc)..

Comment

Also UFC is in over 4 Billion dollars worth of Debt. WME basically aquired the UFC by a loan so they're paying off the interest hoping that they can eventually sell the UFC brand for 6 or 8 Billion and make a good profit.

Guess what? Every one knows they MASSIVELY overpaid for the UFC by at least 2 Billion and it's worth won't ever surpass 4 Billion especially if the ALI act gets passed in MMA, which would be the beginning of the end for UFC's Market dominance of MMA...which isn't exactly a big pie to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                That dumb ass knows they're not fighting 13 rounds, right?

What is 7-6?
                have you listen to him talk about aby kind of fights? he has such a low fighting iq...no wonder he got knocked out left and right

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
                  have you listen to him talk about aby kind of fights? he has such a low fighting iq...no wonder he got knocked out left and right
                  I havent, and apparently I'm not missing much, lol

Comment

Working...
                  X