No announcement yet.

Can movies be without people pushing there politcal agenda on it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can movies be without people pushing there politcal agenda on it

After the Black panther trailer came out which looked good so you if you want check it out, some people couldn't help themselves. Its interesting people who never read or collected comics and only watch movies
    try to weigh in there agenda on a character they have no clue what hes about or what he stands for. Simply use him for there afrocentrics agenda which reading the comments is sad how brainwashed people are.

Bunch of idiots speaking about things they have no idea about. Welcome to the Internet.
    Last edited by Szef; 06-12-2017, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Bunch of idiots speaking on things they have no idea about. Welcome to the Internet.
      Sadly, this sums it all up. Great post.

Comment

The comments are pretty funny but the irony is they are somewhat correct. Africa is one of the richest continents on the planet. If the African people actually controlled and profited from their own natural resources they would without question be one of the most modern and wealthiest civilisations ever seen. Even to this day it is said that most of Africa's resources are "barely harnessed" yet.. This is a continent that loses an estimated $40-100 billion per year.. And that's what can be verified.. It's almost funny how obvious things are the way they are. See lads, without your social progamming none of this would be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Bunch of idiots speaking about things they have no idea about. Welcome to the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            The comments are pretty funny but the irony is they are somewhat correct. Africa is one of the richest continents on the planet. If the African people actually controlled and profited from their own natural resources they would without question be one of the most modern and wealthiest civilisations ever seen. Even to this day it is said that most of Africa's resources are "barely harnessed" yet.. This is a continent that loses an estimated $40-100 billion per year.. And that's what can be verified.. It's almost funny how obvious things are the way they are. See lads, without your social progamming none of this would be possible.
            They do yet the state of there country is ruled by dictators or run by rebel leaders.

I think the king of the Mali Empire was said to be the richest man in all of history.

But then you got comments claiming everything invented was stolen from them or the great the first samurai was black or everything was black comments seem like a fantasy world some live in.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              They do yet the state of there country is ruled by dictators or run by rebel leaders.

I think the king of the Mali Empire was said to be the richest man in all of history.

But then you got comments claiming everything invented was stolen from them or the great the first samurai was black or everything was black comments seem like a fantasy world some live in.
              If they don't own their own resources then how do you think they were obtained, genius? You think they sold the rights to all the diamonds? Maybe for a bottle of water?

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

Convenient. Those savages are too busy fighting each other to notice they're losing trillions to foreign companies..

Comment

I found something similar happened after Wonder Woman came out and was a success.

People claimed it was some kind of success for feminism. No, it wasn't. Movies rooted in feminism don't succeed. Ghostbusters tried that, and it made a loss of $70 million and destroyed a franchise.

I want to see a movie, not be fucking lectured at by people whose opinion on social matters is less than shit.
                  If some stuck up producer or director wants me to sit through a couple of hours of propaganda for their breed of ignorant opinion, then they can fucking well pay me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    I found something similar happened after Wonder Woman came out and was a success.

People claimed it was some kind of success for feminism. No, it wasn't. Movies rooted in feminism don't succeed. Ghostbusters tried that, and it made a loss of $70 million and destroyed a franchise.

I want to see a movie, not be fucking lectured at by people whose opinion on social matters is less than shit.
                    If some stuck up producer or director wants me to sit through a couple of hours of propaganda for their breed of ignorant opinion, then they can fucking well pay me.
                    Agreed. Ghostbusters was a mess from the beginning. Plus added their feminist director, an all female cast and making ever male in that movie an idiot or unlikable. Seriously go back and watch that movie, every male is made out to be an ass-hole.

The political agenda on this Black Panther movie is sickening.

If there was a movie with an all white cast, set in a futurist, clean, hi tech, utopia, with no blacks and people tweeted "see this is what the future looks like with no black people" People would be livid! Yet these Africa/BP tweets are OK though.

Comment

Working...
                    X