Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mary Matalin Schools Racist Van Jones and Delusional Liberal Lady on Trump Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Mary Matalin Schools Racist Van Jones and Delusional Liberal Lady on Trump Victory

Best comments on the video:

Naoki N3 hours ago
    Wow Mary Matalin was brilliant and classy destroying race baiter Van Jones.
    105 upvotes.

Gary Baker1 hour ago
    Van Jones hates white people yet marries a white women. Typical.
    13 upvotes.

Radix Malorum36 minutes ago
    Just imagine if a white host says it's "blacklash" in response to Obama winning years ago. He would be fired immediately and crucified as a racist until the end of time.

GT Crain39 minutes ago
    And that's why we'll never fix the race issue. Because if you disagree with a liberal they get offended and stop talking about the issue and go off on rants. Just have a conversation and listen to each other and discuss your points. Damn!
    9 upvotes.

joseph forcina14 minutes ago
    I'm ****in sick of this Van Jones already!
    another jerk off using race for
    ratings, recognition and personal gain.
    ooooh ,,look at me!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDzsJRDoPH4

video has 400 plus up votes less than 15 down votes.

This is part of the reason so many people voted for Trump even though they didn't like him. People related to the way Dems reacted to Trump and tried to label him a racist and a sexist instead of listening to the valid points he was making. Let Van Jones and the other race baiters keep spewing their nonsense, they're slowly destroying their own party.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      This is part of the reason so many people voted for Trump even though they didn't like him. People related to the way Dems reacted to Trump and tried to label him a racist and a sexist instead of listening to the valid points he was making. Let Van Jones and the other race baiters keep spewing their nonsense, they're slowly destroying their own party.
      let them keep rioting, race baiting and keep calling white people racist...

it will give trump another term.

Comment

Great job by Van Jones! It's not about whether he has written books or not; that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and it definitely doesn't serve as proof against the existence of racism in our country.

He keeps on telling it like it is, and I'm loving this.

I'm with a White woman, too; who would've thought! Cultures mixing is lovely! Building bridges, indeed!

Donald Trump and his movement must be stopped, and the people are rising in protest. Clinton won the popular vote.

Anyone who believes that the electoral college possibly choosing him equates to racism being okay is in for a rude awakening. They have woken up a movement.

Now's the time to settle this.
        Last edited by SunSpace; 11-13-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          Great job by Van Jones! It's not about whether he has written books or not; that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and it definitely doesn't serve as proof against the existence of racism in our country.

He keeps on telling it like it is, and I'm loving this.

I'm with a White woman, too; who would've thought! Cultures mixing is lovely! Building bridges, indeed!

Donald Trump and his movement must be stopped, and the people are rising in protest. Clinton won the popular vote.

Anyone who believes that the electoral college possibly choosing him equates to racism being okay is in for a rude awakening. They have woken up a movement.

Now's the time to settle this.

If Trump is going to secure 2020 then we need more people like Van Jones preaching the truth. Van Jones words of wisdom and other brave souls who speak like him could guarantee Trump another four years.

Comment

Van jones is a hack... Been saying it for years

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              If Trump is going to secure 2020 then we need more people like Van Jones preaching the truth. Van Jones words of wisdom and other brave souls who speak like him could guarantee Trump another four years.
              If Trump even tries to fulfill his bigoted promises, he won't even make it until the end of his first term, let alone dream about a second. He'll be impeached.

And even that's if Trump comes into power in the first place, which remains to be seen. I see an America unwilling to accept the rule of racism, sexism, and bigotry, period. The electoral college should be abolished.

Clinton won the popular vote. 1 vote, 1 voice.
              Last edited by SunSpace; 11-13-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

If Trump even tries to fulfill his bigoted promises, he won't even make it until the end of his first term, let alone dream about a second. He'll be impeached.

And even that's if Trump comes into power in the first place, which remains to be seen. I see an America unwilling to accept racism, sexism, and bigotry, period. The electoral college should be abolished.

Clinton won the popular vote. 1 vote, 1 voice.
                See problem with the popular vote is states like California and NYC have such a huge concentrated liberal sissy base in the cities that they would completely slant the voter base in favor of their own demented perverse values that the rest of the country does not agree with. Our founding fathers were super wicked smart so they saw this coming, they saw Clinton running for presidency in the future, and they said we cant have this, we gotta establish a system that prevents clinton from taking office, so they came up with the electoral college. I am surprised they aren't given the same attention as nastradamus.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  See problem with the popular vote is states like California and NYC have such a huge concentrated liberal sissy base in the cities that they would completely slant the voter base in favor of their own demented perverse values that the rest of the country does not agree with. Our founding fathers were super wicked smart so they saw this coming, they saw Clinton running for presidency in the future, and they said we cant have this, we gotta establish a system that prevents clinton from taking office, so they came up with the electoral college. I am surprised they aren't given the same attention as nastradamus.
                  So, in other words, Trump supporters are now happy about the "rigged" election?

It doesn't matter where a person lives; they have the right to have their voice heard. Discriminating against them based upon which parts of the US they live in is ridiculous.

Comment

So, in other words, Trump supporters are now happy about the "rigged" election?

It doesn't matter where a person lives; they have the right to have their voice heard. Discriminating against them based upon which part of the US they live in is ridiculous.
                    That statement is exactly why the electoral college was established my friend, stay woke.

Comment

Working...
                    X