No announcement yet.

Who is pushing the Gay/Tranny Agenda?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cultural Marxism.

HBO is normalizing INCEST now, it used to be taboo. The idea is to break down families.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      HBO is normalizing INCEST now, it used to be taboo.
      What pro-incest show is HBO showing?

I don't even own a TV/cable these days, but **** OP & this post makes it sound like **** went crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I don't even own a TV/cable these days, but **** OP & this post makes it sound like **** went crazy.
        Maybe he's talking about Game of thrones

Comment

Cultural Marxism.

HBO is normalizing INCEST now, it used to be taboo. The idea is to break down families.

So its HBO's fault that George RR Martin included inbred families in his novels?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Maybe he's talking about Game of thrones
            HBO's Game of Thrones, Rome, and Boardwalk Empire.

Also Dexter and The Borgias.

Cultural Marxism

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
              So its HBO's fault that George RR Martin included inbred families in his novels?
              It may have been partly why they chose the novels for TV.

But most of the other perversion and sadism in Game of Thrones is the creation of HBO.

- Trant was not a pervert who beat and molested little girls in the books. It's a HBO invention.

- Stannis does not burn his little daughter at the stake in the books.

- Sansa was not violently raped and cut up by Ramsay (and Theon made to watch) in the books.

- Theon did not fondle his sister in the books.

- Danerys is not fondled by her brother in the books.

- Jon does not have sex with his aunt Danerys in the books (coming up in the last episode of next season).
              Last edited by The Hammer; 11-06-2016, 06:33 PM.

Comment

It may have been partly why they chose the novels for TV.

But most of the other perversion and sadism in Game of Thrones is the creation of HBO.

- Trant was not a pervert who beat and molested little girls in the books. It's a HBO invention.

- Stannis does not burn his little daughter at the stake in the books.

- Sansa was not violently raped and cut up by Ramsay (and Theon made to watch) in the books.

- Theon did not fondle his sister in the books.

- Danerys is not fondled by her brother in the books.

- Jon does not have sex with his aunt Danerys in the books (coming up in the last episode of next season).
                I had no clue they changed it that much

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  When did it start, just read on yahoo news that Gay and Trans characters dominate the characters on TV, there are more Gay characters than Asians.

Who is pushing the normalization of this?
                  I also noticed this trend. It's like everyone's a freaking tranny these days. Is it the latest trend (lol) or something? I mean, even in New York, they legally recognize 31 GENDERS. Wtf, man.

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/here-...ty-recognizes/

When you think of tranny town and lady boys, one would usually think of Thailand. But right now, USA and Canada is freaking tranny city.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, and some other ones, in Boardwalk Empire the mom bones her son, they are normalizing this chit and their tactic is to mock those who question it saying they are just paranoid or conspiracy theorist.

The tactic is, the biggest trick the devil ever played was convincing you he doesnt exist.

Just get a liberal comedian to make jokes and book smart suburban libs will believe it. reminds me of rosemary baby, chit is coming out with hiliary too.

Comment

Jesus Christ freedom is such a tard. Breaking news, tv show differs from book. Much wow. There must be an influx of incest now thanks to a fictional story

We just need Sterling Archer to give us the real answer

Comment

Working...
                      X