Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hottest pepper you've ever eaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Hottest pepper you've ever eaten?

I just tried a scorpion pepper. I think it was the hottest pepper on earth a few years ago, but has since been replaced by the carolina reaper.

For whatever reason I got an extremely strong tolerance for hot ****. The ghost pepper was previously the hottest pepper I've ever tried, but damn, this scorpion pepper is straight ether. It's definitely noticeably hotter than the ghost pepper. Like literally a sliver cut from the pepper will set your mouth on fire for like 15 minutes. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if you ate a whole pepper in one go. It would probably wreck your stomach like a Canelo body shot.

hottest peppers in the world list

https://www.crazyhotseeds.com/top-10...ttest-peppers/

Comment

my limit is blk pepper
      (yep, thats g@y)

Comment

I love spicy food, but I can barely handle the crap from the Chinese place in those packets.

I still put it on everything sriracha I literally put on everything. Put it on a ham and cheese sandwich once. No joke.

Comment

Friend of mine is into making salsas.

He made one with a Bhut Jolokia without telling a peckerwood.

Shit was...

EN FUEGO

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Friend of mine is into making salsas.

He made one with a Bhut Jolokia without telling a peckerwood.

Shit was...

EN FUEGO
            Did you die?

Comment

I only tried a super hot pepper one time and will never try again, bad reaction and my esophagus started closing up it got inflamed and my stomach was on fire, and when I took a dump the next day felt like I was dumping flames. my eyes were watering my tongue was burning and I was choking chit was horrible my face was red and I was sweating everywhere. I have low tolerance for super hot foods, I love spicy foods with a certain level of hotness but nothing extreme.

I only stick to sweet bell peppers, jalepenos thats it, nothing more than those.

Comment

Ate a piece of a habanero once. Awful stuff.

Comment

I went on a hot pepper eating spree for 2 weeks last summer. I buy the assorted packs online. Carolina Reaper, Scorpion, Chocolate Bhutla, Ghost, Habanero, etc. Literally, every time I ate one or two of those peppers at a time, it was the worst pain I had experienced in my life. I can handle the heat taste-wise, but the stomach pain is what kills me. Maybe like a heavyweight hitting you as hard as they can in the stomach. I remember eating a few on an empty stomach and just laying on the ground trying to figure out what to do. Was able to get to the grocery store for Peptol Bismol.

Went for another round a few weeks ago. After one pepper, and immediate stomach pain, I said "**** it, never again." As soon as I had some milk and Bismol, I was fine. It would be fun if friends would join in, but they don't. So, I am done with the peppers.

Comment

I still enjoy eating spicy foods. I like making salsa, and keep it simple: tomato, onion, and some small home grown peppers (pequin?) Maybe 50K-100K on Scoville scale. While the hottest I was eating were like 1-2 million on that same scale.

Comment

Working...
                    X