Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thug got heart transplant, and went on violent crime spree and died?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    lies lies AND MORE LIES!!!

There are a few posts I didn't quote you in. You took advantage and deleted one that I didn't quote, but you absolutely beyond a a shadow of a doubt certainly DID delete that post you slimy jew prick. Couldn't even be a man about it. typical jew move.

Furthermore, looking at your profile comments, a SHYT TON of people don't like you at all, so it's not just me, not even close. You are a scumbag through and through. The people who left those comments are right about you. You have a lot of hate in you and it's very unhealthy. Seek help immediately!
    On the bolded parts. Also:

You have a lot of hate in you and it's very unhealthy.

This is like Jeffrey Dahmer lecturing religious people about how to respect the bodies of the dead.

If you have anymore gems, go right ahead. What else makes me jewish, please?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      lies lies AND MORE LIES!!!

Furthermore, looking at your profile comments, a SHYT TON of people don't like you at all, so it's not just me, not even close. You are a scumbag through and through. The people who left those comments are right about you. You have a lot of hate in you and it's very unhealthy. Seek help immediately!
      i just now noticed his page. something is not right with him if all of those people are attacking him.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sboxingrules View Post
        i just now noticed his page. something is not right with him if all of those people are attacking him.
        EXACTLY! Clearly I'm not the only one that noticed his profile. This guy is obviously mentally unstable and he's not even good at debating. He's atrocious and purposely deletes posts.

Good eye, dude!

Comment

^So bignutz what else makes me so jewish? Can you elaborate some more on how my tactics are very jewish?

Yes, about 2 or 3 muzlims are very upset with me(I have no idea why) so they visit my profile sometimes. I am proud of those interactions.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            ^So bignutz what else makes me so jewish? Can you elaborate some more on how my tactics are very jewish?
            Go ask the guy that's calling you a jew in your profile. Deleting your post was a very jew move and just plain low and pathetic. Man up you scumbag

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              RIP ThaRealPugilist.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

Yes, about 2 or 3 muzlims are very upset with me(I have no idea why) so they visit my profile sometimes. I am proud of those interactions.
                well i do not know all about that but i have seen you get in to it with other people in other articles and they seem to really dislike you as well so the issue is most likely with you.

some of what nuts says makes sense but i do not agree with all of what he is is saying but i do not agree with anything u are saying and sounds like u are talking nothing but rubbish and hate.

Comment

well i do not know all about that but i have seen you get in to it with other people in other articles and they seem to really dislike you as well so the issue is most likely with you.

some of what nuts says makes sense but i do not agree with all of what he is is saying but i do not agree with anything u are saying and sounds like u are talking nothing but rubbish and hate.
                  Because that is what his entire existence is. He is a low life scumbag.

You see you greasy prick? Soooooo many people hate your guts and I'm personally getting tired of arguing with a complete loser that deletes posts and lies through his teeth. I'm done here. Everyone can see you are nothing but scum that needs to be killed off.

I've CLEARLY won this "debate".

You have been exposed, embarrassed and plain humiliated.

Dumb azz kid

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                    I remember this kid.

There was a topic about him on the forums before and laughed hard at this:
                    When keeping it real goes wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      What an ungrateful bastard, why do this stuff?

I just read more into it and its messed up the Hospital denied him a transplant and there was Racial outrage saying the hospital was RACIST for denying him the Transplant, when he got one he promised to change his life around, and instead he goes on a violent crime spree and died in the crash.

This kid should have lived up to his promise instead he lied and got instant justice for lying after receiving a good heart, a heart some good person probably was waiting for, it went to waste on this low life lying dish9onest piece of chit.

What a waste of a good Heart. smh

He promised to change his misguided ways if he got a new heart, but evidently troubled Anthony Stokes was unable to make good on those vows.

The Georgia teen died Tuesday after a botched home invasion, crashing a stolen car and ending the troubled life that was extended back in 2013, when he got a controversial heart transplant.

Stokes, 17, wrecked the carjacked sedan into a pole as he tried to flee police, authorities said, and the 33-year-old Roswell woman he hit with a car while fleeing from a botched robbery was hospitalized in stable condition.

The young man failed to make good on the promise he made to turn his life around in 2013, when he was denied a needed heart transplant because of behavioral issues and disobeying doctor’s orders.

At the time, Stokes was given six to nine months to live and the banishment by doctors at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta was essentially a “death sentence,” said activists who came to his defense.
                      Anthony Stokes slammed this stolen Honda as he fled police Tuesday on a Roswell, Ga., highway. His death comes not two years after he received a controversial heart transplant. He was first denied the organ after doctors became concerned over his troubled past and history of noncompliance with doctor's orders.
                      1 | 3 Anthony Stokes slammed this stolen Honda as he fled police Tuesday on a Roswell, Ga., highway. His death comes not two years after he received a controversial heart transplant. He was first denied the organ after doctors became concerned over his troubled past and history of noncompliance with doctor's orders. (WSB-TV)

The story sparked national outrage and the hospital eventually relented, completing the surgery that August, just seven days after he was put on the transplant list. A total of 63 Georgia patients received a heart transplant in 2013, according to the United Network for Organ Sharing, including six who were between the ages of 11 and 17.

The family said at the time that they did not know the donor's identity.

“He’s a young boy. He's going to make mistakes, but I still think he deserves a second chance,” said his mom Melencia Hamilton.

That chance ended this week just off the intersection of Alpharetta Highway and Hembree Road in Roswell, Ga., some 25 miles north of Atlanta, officials said.
                      Anthony Stokes is seen in this file mug shot. Anthony Stokes was arrested in DeKalb County in January and spent about three weeks in jail, records show. (DeKalb County Sheriff)

Stokes, of Decatur, allegedly carjacked a Honda, then burst into a Roswell home and shot at an elderly woman as he tried to rob her, WSB-TV reported. The woman was not hit.

“A lady said a person kicked in the door to break into the house. She was inside the living room and saw the suspect, who was wearing a mask,” Lisa Holland, of the Roswell Police Department, told the news station.

Stokes then took off at a high speed as cops chased him down the highway. He smashed into a 33-year-old pedestrian before losing control and plowing into a pole.

"He did a fishtail spin going around to the right and hit a pedestrian. I saw a white shirt fly up in the air,” witness Claudia Kuklis told WSB.
                      Medical personnel rushed to help Stokes, who died later Tuesday at a local hospital. Medical personnel rushed to help Stokes, who died later Tuesday at a local hospital. (WSB-TV)

Clementina Hernandez was hospitalized in stable condition, but Stokes, who was cut from the mangled wreckage, died later Tuesday at the hospital, police said.

The teen was wearing a court-ordered ankle monitoring bracelet for past fighting when he learned he had dilated cardiomyopathy, an enlarged heart that is too weak to pump enough blood.

The family and his supporters said Stokes was being punished “because he was poor, black and had trouble with the law, which his mother said was for fighting,” the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

“So I can live a second chance,” Stokes told WSB as he fought to get on the transplant list nearly two years ago. “Get a second chance and do things I want to do.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2169324

Hindsight is always 20/20, but I agree with people who say that the doctors should have never given him that second chance.

At what age someone should be treated as an adult and under what context is up for debate, but IDGAF if he was "young", he knew the life he was living and his actions prove that he wasn't serious about making the most out of a second chance.

What he did, was waste resources, and people's time, and hurt even more people as well.

On another note, the war vet in me read this and skimmed through emotionlessly until I got to the part where he dumped on an old lady in her home...and missed.

I said to myself the same thing I said to myself when I heard about that doofus in the theater during the Batman release - "who trains these idiots? How do you miss someone at point blank range, or under 50 meters at all? Thank goodness ******s like this were nowhere near my platoon overseas."

Comment

Working...
                      X