No announcement yet.

GUardians of the galaxy is a badass movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
    Seriously, it was OKAY as a mainstream popcorn flick, but a standing ovation? Where did you go to see it - on the back of a special bus?
    Yes. You were there. You said, "Half-wits are easy pickings and very giving."

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Yes. You were there. You said, "Half-wits are easy pickings and very giving."
      If you were there I'd have treated you to a hot dog, mate.

Providing it was a sunny day, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
        If you were there I'd have treated you to a hot dog, mate.

Providing it was a sunny day, obviously.
        anorak someone told me the only movie u were amazed and entertained enough to do a standing ovation was "brought back mountain"

is it true

Comment

Peter quill.. you are my friend, this big tree, he is my friend, even this green whore, she too is my friend. lolz

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            Peter quill.. you are my friend, this big tree, he is my friend, even this green whore, she too is my friend. lolz
            the funnier part to me was when they was discussing what the plan,

and Gamora Tells Drax you dont get to speak after what you pulled and he was like what I just saved quill she responed we already decided that shooting the ship was not saving us and he was like when, she says right now, he says I dont know i wasnt paying attention was tinking of something else lmfao too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              the funnier part to me was when they was discussing what the plan,

and Gamora Tells Drax you dont get to speak after what you pulled and he was like what I just saved quill she responed we already decided that shooting the ship was not saving us and he was like when, she says right now, he says I dont know i wasnt paying attention was tinking of something else lmfao too funny.
              It was a pretty bad plan lol

Comment

Felt it was just good to me. Not great by any means. Solid.

A lot of corny one liners but hey. Pretty good.

Comment

I remember when I first seen the ad for it and started a thread about it. I thought I would like it and was right. Of all the movies I seen this year it was definitely the best time.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    anorak someone told me the only movie u were amazed and entertained enough to do a standing ovation was "brought back mountain"

is it true
                    Brought Back eh?

What's that stuff in your sig? Some trojan?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

It sux, i dozed off watching it

Comment

Working...
                      X