Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime was really pushing for Stevenson. Hopkins made it clear it's Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-Hop makes me laugh. Always playing games and facking with people, even when he's not fighting or has nothing to promote.

Comment

I dont think he made it clear he wants kovolev.. he called him out, but i think he is using him as leverage to negotiate a better deal with stevenson

Hopkins will probably fight stevenson, but hopkins is gonna get the majority of the money or he will fight kovolev instead...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
        That's what I think too. They're still doing cards together but I bet it's just short term until they set up else where.
        It's either that or Hopkins is using Kovalev's name to push Stevenson to make the fight.

He's smart B-Hop, sneaky too. He understands the politics.

Comment

This is as useless a fight as there is to be made after all Kovalev is already the rightful WBO/WBA/IBF champ.

Only Andre Ward stands between him and LHW supremacy.

Comment

Where is this? Was this his interview here?

Comment

Him fighting Kovalev first and if he can beat him it does make Stevenson vs B-HOP a bigger match up so I understand what B-HOP wants to do

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I really hope so. Let Aduckis's b*tch move blow right up in his face.
                I don't like Bhop but I dislike ducks even more. I really hope Bhop fights kovalev to stick it to Haymon and Stevenson

Comment

I find it funny, Kovalev can come out and say "I want to fight Hopkins" and he's praised for it. Let Hopkins say the same and that he'll fight Kovalev and it's "Oh Hopkins is just messing around, he'll never fight him". Seems to be a trend like that on this site when it comes to power punchers

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                    This is as useless a fight as there is to be made after all Kovalev is already the rightful WBO/WBA/IBF champ.

Only Andre Ward stands between him and LHW supremacy.
                    How is Andre Ward standing in the way of LHW supremacy when he's not even in the division?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I find it funny, Kovalev can come out and say "I want to fight Hopkins" and he's praised for it. Let Hopkins say the same and that he'll fight Kovalev and it's "Oh Hopkins is just messing around, he'll never fight him". Seems to be a trend like that on this site when it comes to power punchers
                      And anytime a guy knocks some dudes out he's just a trending power puncher, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X