No announcement yet.

I punched out a chef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
    I bet he was fuming about them crumbs and menus and mail and scolding coffee allover the place.

You sound like you go to nursery and you're just reciting the role play games you played at lunch-break on your own, in the corner of the yard. With no-one paying attention. Apart from us.........hmm.
    Your mom pay attention when I dribble my testicles repeatedly on her chin.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
      Tonight I had dinner at the Waffle House. Usually I go there a few times a week. They all know me by name and treat me well. Today this new chef starts. I ordered a waffle and bacon. I saw the chef drop my waffle in the sink. He tries to pick it up and act like it never happened. I asked him to cook me a new one and he says no I made this already. I told him again. He put the waffle on my plate and walked away. When he came back with my bacon I told him fVk you and threw the waffle at his eyebrows as hard as I could. Pieces of waffle flew everywhere and all the menus fell off all the tables. There were crumbs in his eyebrows and eyelashes. He told me to get out. I laughed and walked away but he followed me to my truck. I told him it was over and we were even now. I went to shake his hand but he spit on my new sneakers. I got so furious I ducked and hit him square in the jaw with a looping right hand. He collapses in te parking lot so I drove through the bushes and took off.
      You ducked? So, he's standing there, and then you just randomly duck before punching him in the face? He probably got confused and thought you were taking a dump in the street.

Generally you duck when someone is trying to hit you. Not when you are going to hit them.

Comment

Working...
      X