No announcement yet.

Death Penalty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    What's the difference between a lion inside a cage eating a person and a guy walking into a public place and gunning down people?

the lion gets shot and dies on the spot (death penalty) but the murderer gets a lawyer and keeps living (slap on the wrist) mind you the lion almost killed one person but the guy gunned down more than 10 people and injured many more

You take a life you don't deserve to live as simple as that and I "love life"
    Jose........................

Did you just compare a lion to a human being?

Oh fuk, you are my boy man but sometimes you say some **** that makes me almost spit out my water.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Jose........................

Did you just compare a lion to a human being?

Oh fuk, you are my boy man but sometimes you say some **** that makes me almost spit out my water.

now that I think about it I shouldn't of never compared that poor lion to that murderer, the lion doesn't know right from wrong
      Last edited by -jose-; 06-11-2013, 06:19 AM.

Comment

I can accept it for mass murders and terrorists.

Comment

"You gotta take a side. You molest a child, you beat a child, you're not on my side. If you see me coming, you better run, because I am gonna lay you the **** down! Easy."

Comment

Yeah i am for it to a certain extent. It should be kept for only the worst society has to offer. Like serial killers, war criminals, and even child molester as far as i'm concerned.

The idea of being assured that you will die of old age in prison seems just as scary as death to me.

Comment

If a life sentence is worse than the death penalty....then why do so many death row convicts appeal their sentences? Why do so many defense attorneys look to get their clients life in prison instead of death?

You're all saying this now, but if you were faced with the death penalty or staying alive in prison you'd all take the life in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                There's a massive difference between killing the innocent and terminating the guilty.

Google this name- Kaboni Savage. If you think killing him is wrong, maybe you don't love life as much as you think.
                Shame that all those kids had to die.

Comment

Definitely for, but they keep 'em too long on death row.

Send them straight to execution.

Comment

Who needs the death penalty, when we got cops carrying out executions in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      what ever happened to Cua?

hey Cua! if you're out there bud lurking around this one is for you

Comment

Working...
                      X