Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin lole: Roach told me today that Chavez weighed 172 last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he lost weight to gain weight or the Dr is on payroll and lied and Roach aint going down with this ship

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Do you ever stop whiny about other people whining?
      Do you ever stop following me around topic to topic responding to my posts when I 9 times out of 10 never quote you or engage you in boxing convo. I dont consider your knowledge on the sport to be credible enough to warrant debate.
      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-10-2012, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        So he lost weight to gain weight or the Dr is on payroll and lied and Roach aint going down with this ship
        Roach knows no loyalty, he not a man of pride or integrity. So he will say anything to look good. I dont believe **** he says.

Comment

which will make Sergio's win all the sweeter

Comment

So if Sergio beats Chavez Jr. its because Chavez was weight drained> just using the same logic the fl0mos use when it comes to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              Do you ever stop following me around topic to topic responding to my posts when I 9 times out of 10 never quote you or engage you in boxing convo. I dont consider your knowledge on the sport to be credible enough to warrant debate.
              Topic to topic? Every thread i see you in, you're either crying racism or whining about other people whining

Grow up mister credible

And you do quote me as much as i quote you, stop sniffen coke bruh

Comment

This kid isnt gonna make weight

Comment

Why are people so surprised that fighters cut weight at 30 and 7 day weighs in?

Just about every fighter does it if they rehydrate alot. You think Canelo is walking around at 159? Yea ok

Comment

5 lbs... all he needs to do is eat half his usual breakfast and hit the treadmill for half an hour and it's gone. really not a big deal. he will skip a few sips of water just before the weigh in to be safe.

Comment

That's not a big deal. Chavez looked in shape on 24/7, of course he put on weight after the pre-weigh in. I'm sure most fighters do.

Comment

Working...
                      X