No announcement yet.

Both Roach and Ariza concerned about Pacquiao's motivation to face Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    anyone underestimating bradley is highly mistaken! Im not sayin bradley is gonna win or lose, but whatever the outcome, he will make pac pay!
    I like Pac but his entire camp thinks that they know the future, predicting 3rd round KO's and such. If they really think that Pac's sparring partners are better than Bradley is....lol.....keep thinking that....roll in to the fight with that mindset- you're bound to go far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      we know it's true so good luck with your touchy feelings, btw, here suck on it

oh thanks buddy thats real thoughtful of you, you gave me 2 bottles you're too kind!!

social puberty...it'll come to you one day, it comes to us all one day...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        I like Pac but his entire camp thinks that they know the future, predicting 3rd round KO's and such. If they really think that Pac's sparring partners are better than Bradley is....lol.....keep thinking that....roll in to the fight with that mindset- you're bound to go far.
        its a shame timmys not a big puncher, cause no one can win on the cards with pac. if timmy wins 9 rounds, they'll give a SD or MD to pac. I wish timmy had big KO power

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          oh thanks buddy thats real thoughtful of you, you gave me 2 bottles you're too kind!!

social puberty...it'll come to you one day, it comes to us all one day...
          you're boring me now, so I'll stop pwning you for now. next time come up with something new and i might response to your posts again.

Comment

Well he better get motivated cause he's gonna be fighting a very hungry challenger, power or no power.

But if Pacquiao got motivated for Joshua freakin' Clottey, he'll get motivated for Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              you're boring me now, so I'll stop pwning you for now. next time come up with something new and i might response to your posts again.

I dont think you would be bored just sitting around watching paint dry. I assume it doesnt take much to keep you entertained. But hey thanks for taking it easy on me, you were really letting me have it there killer. oh the fun, oh the fun...

you must be so confused...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Making excuses already for when Pacquiao loses.
                ^^^^^ is what I was thinking.

Comment

At this moment in time ariza is creating a new special blend for his shakes...

Comment

Working...
                  X