No announcement yet.

David Haye Stuttering and Squirming Whilst Being Grilled on Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye Stuttering and Squirming Whilst Being Grilled on Ringside

Props to Adam Smith, who usually relentlessly hugs Haye's nuts. Haye's excuses are pathetic when Smith grills him about his piss poor HW resume, the Klitschko negotiations and why he wont fight Vitali. Parts 2 and 3 particularly.

Don't worry. Mr. Blobby and lfctitles will be here soon to tell everyone how Haye proved once and for all that the Klitschkos ducked him in these videos.

Comment

man I wish we had a show like ringside in the U.S

I'd watch it everytime it was on

Comment

It didn't really explain anything I didn't already know but I did watch all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          It didn't really explain anything I didn't already know but I did watch all of it.
          Of course not, its Haye. But it was very surprising to see someone from Sky Sports actually put him on the spot about the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Of course not, its Haye. But it was very surprising to see someone from Sky Sports actually put him on the spot about the whole thing.
            They asked him some questions which he didn't give great answers to but he never really explained why he can't fight Wlad later right after Chisora.

Comment

man, I'm glad someone is grilling haye about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                They asked him some questions which he didn't give great answers to but he never really explained why he can't fight Wlad later right after Chisora.
                He gave the old schtick about "why does Wlad need to fight a tune up/he wont be ready".

He never really gave a proper explaination for anything. His reason for not fighting Vitali is apparently cos Vitali didnt make a video.

He just stuttered his way through it, I commend Adam Smith for trying at least.

Comment

was this the episode that was on last night?

Comment

The interview in the gym actually made me cringe, it was such an inept display of bullshitting and avoidance. Just listen to him at 3:50 mumbling like a little kid who's just been caught sneaking a peak at the teacher's panties, hands in pockets and head down, "mblmb...50-50...how hard can it be?...mblmb..." It made me feel embarrassed for him.

I liked this quote though:

Most of the greatest fighters have all suffered a loss at one stage and there was always an excuse, a reason. The fact is they lost and it's all about how you come back from a defeat that I think shows, y'know, your true grit and shows what sort of character you really are.

Comment

Working...
                    X