Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER : "you gotta be a student of boxing to know these type of things"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    The guy is the best fighter in the world today aint that right , the guy has awesome skills and is an ATG boxer ,,,, you got too much time on your hand child , go and start to achieve something for yourself then you can talk , right now your just a dropkick that thinks about Mayweather day in day out , go get a life buddy and enjoy ,,,, you are to busy with negative **** that means nothing , whats important is inside that ring .
    dude a beast believe that BUT he on espn talking about he waiting on shane to tire so he can stop him late. We all know shane won't be on E in the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by LRcie03 View Post
      You really cannot compare fights with floyd vs common opponents with other fighters because Mayweather has a unique type of syle.

You should know this but when floyd was comming up he was more aggressive, don't you listen to him?.. He is telling you that he fights for paychecks.. he believes he has done enough, and his promotion to the fight is what people pay for in addition to see him put on a clinic. When has Floyd ever been outboxed? People on this board speak as if Floyd has ever lost a fight.

Bottom line, mostly everyone loves to watch mayweather because they see things that are remarkable.. the difference between those who love him and those who hate him comes down to the fact that people hate on him because they want him to fight a type of fight, or take certain risks that we all know that this time in his career he will not do.

In the end, if you want to see Floyd at his best, you have to match him up with people who want to desperly beat him, or else he will just win the fight easy and collect that check. Thats why we want to tune in May 1st, those who want to see him win and lose, but nonetheless respect his skills.. then he can go on to Pac if they want it cause roach is already trying to negotiate a tighter deadline before the mosley fight is even done.

Mosley has a chance, we will see May 1st.
      good post green K on the way

people need to stop finding ways to hate on mayweather its sad and child like

Comment

Originally posted by fefist View Post
        being a pro boxer > being an arm chair fan.

Guys been boxing before he could walk, you're really in no position to question whether he is a ''student'' of boxing.
        who says i dont box wtf son?????

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          who says i dont box wtf son?????
          You're a pro boxer who's been boxing for 30 odd years?

Fact of the matter is you stupidly overlooked 30 years of boxing training because he stated he didn't watch fights or some **** along those lines. That was moronic on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by fefist View Post
            you're a pro boxer who's been boxing for 30 odd years?

Fact of the matter is you stupidly overlooked 30 years of boxing training because he stated he didn't watch fights or some **** along those lines. That was moronic on your part.
            cause margarito has been knocked out twice rite?????

Comment

You probably think you're being cute or witty and raised a valid point but what you said doesn't actually contradict anything I have said.

I will clarify what I have said before, Years of boxing experience is a greater warrant for being called a student of boxing than knowing facts that would help you on a trivia quiz.

Comment

why pick up on every little mistake Floyd makes i mean seriously what does it prove if Floyd said the sky was green in his next interview you guys would be making a thread saying Floyds a ***** he lied and said the sky was green I mean come on man who gives a **** he’s a boxer not a politician judge him by his fights not by what he says because its irrelevant

Comment

don't forget spinks beat the piss out of mayorga. Shane has been wobbled numerous times.

Comment

The Floyd fans claim the author of this post is hating, and looking desperate, and when Floyd fans make posts bashing Paq's accomplishments it looks what? Heroic?

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
                      The Floyd fans claim the author of this post is hating, and looking desperate, and when Floyd fans make posts bashing Paq's accomplishments it looks what? Heroic?
                      no its just as petty its like two groups of kids arguing in a play ground ''my dads bigger than your dad''

Comment

Working...
                      X