No announcement yet.

New here question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here question

Alright well I just got accepted and im wondering how I get a picture to the left under my name. I went to user cp and eddited my avatar and tryed multiple things but none worked. First I copyed the link from one of the pictures I found on here and put it in the url that didn't work. Then I found a picture on google and tryed to upload it but it said invalid image. Last I took a picture from this site put it on my computer and tryed to upload it but again it said invalid image. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Tarheels View Post
    Alright well I just got accepted and im wondering how I get a picture to the left under my name. I went to user cp and eddited my avatar and tryed multiple things but none worked. First I copyed the link from one of the pictures I found on here and put it in the url that didn't work. Then I found a picture on google and tryed to upload it but it said invalid image. Last I took a picture from this site put it on my computer and tryed to upload it but again it said invalid image. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    1st of all >>>>The maximum size of your custom image is 225 by 300 pixels or 195.3 KB <<<<
    Ok go find a small pic.
    Go to 'CP' and find edit avatar . Delete where it says http and paste the link you have . Same thing for posting pics and putting them in your sig .>>>>> http://www.terra.com/addon/img/depor...es-ap-130p.jpg
    Last edited by THE REAL NINJA; 12-09-2006, 06:17 PM.

Comment

And it has to be a JPEG i think.

Comment

Last edited by THE REAL NINJA; 12-09-2006, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Thanks man i really appreciate all the help!

Comment

Welcome to BS Tarheels, I'll start you off with some good Karma. Enjoy your stay here.

Comment

Thanks dude and nice pics uve got

Comment

Hey what exactly is karm, is there some way I can view it and what does it do for me. Also how do you give someone karma.

Thanks for the help

Comment

Well basically just answered my own question again just had to do a little looking around to find where I give some one good or bad karma. I also read the post under announcments saying how karma effects you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarheels View Post
                    Well basically just answered my own question again just had to do a little looking around to find where I give some one good or bad karma. I also read the post under announcments saying how karma effects you.
                    Right, you can view who gives you Karma by clicking your User CP..

Comment

Working...
                    X