New guy around here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy around here.

Hey what's up.

I'm a 20 year old guy from Canada. I must admit that boxing never appealed to me at first. I've been a practitionner of many styles of kung-fu, taekwondo, and judo. I believed that boxing was a low-tier sport, just big guys going at it and bashing each other's skull. A friend of mine is an avid fan of boxing, and he decided to show me some training videos of Floyd Mayweather Jr, aswell as some Roy Jones Jr Highlights. I must say that after watching those videos, and getting to know more about the technicalities of the art that is boxing, I realised alot of things about the sport. I discovered the beauties of the technique, the finesse, the skills, and most of all the training that is required to become a great boxer.

I must say now that I fell in love with the sport. I am not ready yet to make my way to a boxing club, but I will start shadow boxing and training on my own, since I am now currently bulking up and weightlifting. I have a great martial arts background so I believe that even if I have alot to learn, I have some great basics to play with.

I came here to learn more about the sport, and exchange with fellow fans and avid boxers.

Thanks!

Welcome homey, but beware the haters and nuthuggers. They plague the site like a motha****a.

Comment

Ah I'm used to that, this is not the only forum I visit.

You just have to ignore people like that. Or don't give them the opportunity to hate.

Comment

Very dirty business indeed.

"Oh, Aberforth is just the tip of the dung heap," laughs Skeeter. "No, no, I'm talking about much worse than a brother with a fondness for fiddling about with goats, worse even than the Muggle-maiming father - Dumbledore couldn't keep either of them quiet anyway, they were both charged by the Wizengamot. No, it's the mother and the sister that intrigued me, and a little digging uncovered a positive nest of nastiness - but, as I say, you'll have to wait for chapters nine to twelve for full details. All I can say now is, it's no wonder Dumbledore never talked about how his nose got broken."Family skeletons notwithstanding, does Skeeter deny the brilliance that led to Dumbledore's many magical discoveries?"He had brains," she concedes, "although many now question whether he could really take full credit for all of his supposed achievements. As I reveal in chapter sixteen, Ivor Dillonsby claims he had already discovered eight uses of dragon's blood when Dumbledore 'borrowed' his papers."But the importance of some of Dumbledore's achievements cannot, I venture, be denied. What of his famous defeat of Grindelwald?"Oh, now, I'm glad you mentioned Grindelwald," says Skeeter with such a tantalizing smile. "I'm afraid those who go dewy-eyed over Dumbledore's spectacular victory must brace themselves for a bombshell - or perhaps a Dungbomb. Very dirty business indeed. All I'll say is, don't be so sure that there really was a spectacular duel of legend. After they've read my book, people may be forced to conclude that Grindelwald simply conjured a white handkerchief from the end of his wand and came quietly!"Skeeter refuses to give any more away on this intriguing subject, so we turn instead to the relationship that will undoubtedly fascinate her readers more than any other.Harry led them all back into the kitchen where wow gold, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, buy cheap wow dold, sat themselves upon Aunt Petunia's gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances; Ron, long and lanky; Hermione wow gold, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait lord of the rings gold; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, badly scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Lupin, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald and broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard WOW Power leveling, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair. Harry's heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: Hefelt incredibly fond of all of them, even Mundungus wow gold, whom he had tried to strangle the last time they had met. Harry looking for wow gold at the world...

Comment

You seem like a nice dude. Usually the new ones are *******s but you're cool. Green Kd you too. Great intro. ROY ALL THE WAY!!

Comment

welcome to the forum. who are ur favorite fighters

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Welcome homey, but beware the haters and nuthuggers. They plague the site like a motha****a.
              Ha, nothin's changed.

Comment

Working...
              X