OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Shut your mouth you Pre op low test transvestite, 45 years old and snitching to mods on the Internet, I'm not done with you yet boy....
      Welcome back! Welcome back!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Maybe you aren't done with me, but I'm done with you.

You're on Ignore now as you bring nothing in terms of intellectual value to the table.

See ya!
        Got him ban but now he is back. :Lol1:

Long run, short catch!

Comment

• I thought trump was suppose to be impeached by now

Wouldn't last 100 days-

Comment

• That's a good idea, 1bad, because the last tranny from Houston I didn't like,just got fired from both of her jobs, And she had more testosterone than you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1h5ZNE9OcE&sns=em

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              That's a good idea, 1bad, because the last tranny from Houston I didn't like,just got fired from both of her jobs, And she had more testosterone than you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1h5ZNE9OcE&sns=em
              Is that your voice in the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                charlie sounded like a DNC stooge. these journalists don't even care anymore about putting up an image of impartiality. he got humiliated by bannon and had several moments of realization, dude has to be contemplating retirement.
                Sad thing is it's a lose lose for someone like Charlie, as much as I respect him.
                Either he has shown himself as being nothing but an establishment horror not looking for truth or reason or he has just had the wool pulled over his eyes by Bannon, further realizing he has lost his way.

I say he should take a stand against the CBS and msm fake news subversion he has ultimately been a part of if he wants to save any credibility he has left

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Which interview?
                  First Bannon interview. Amazing.

Second Bannon interview extended cut put pieces. Also amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                    Sad thing is it's a lose lose for someone like Charlie, as much as I respect him.
                    Either he has shown himself as being nothing but an establishment horror not looking for truth or reason or he has just had the wool pulled over his eyes by Bannon, further realizing he has lost his way.

I say he should take a stand against the CBS and msm fake news subversion he has ultimately been a part of if he wants to save any credibility he has left
                    Where do you get your news?
                    Last edited by siablo14; 09-14-2017, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      First Bannon interview. Amazing.

Second Bannon interview extended cut put pieces. Also amazing.
                      Trump never had faith in him or his visions. So I guess Trump is not controlled by the MSM too?

He can stay "amazing" in those interviews but that's it for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X