Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Rather Party With Mayweather or McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anywhere Floyd goes at least 60-75% of the people present are on his payroll. Insecure little peahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      McGregor. Easy. Floyd's the biggest f**king try hard douche bag...maybe on this entire earth. And the dude has the personality of a motherf**king rock. A try hard, douche bag rock. That's Floyd.
      Hillbilly wants to party will a hillbilly, no surprise there.

Maybe smoke a little meth, get down to some speedo's, get all oiled up. Sounds hot!

Comment

If you're into blow, Conor is your guy. He's jacked up most of the time.

If you're into slutty women, Floyd has a ton around. But Floyd's posse might beat your ass if you get mouthy.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Anywhere Floyd goes at least 60-75% of the people present are on his payroll. Insecure little peahead.
          I actually think Floyd would be way more fun.

Conor seems to be one those clowns that takes himself extremely seriously, would have to kiss his arse the whole time..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            I'll go with the one who had more money
            So you a h0e then.

Comment

Floyd, maybe he can lend me 10,000 just to throw it at strippers

Comment

Gun to my head? Id choose the bullet. Im not about kissing another mans ass and I think each guy loves their ego stroked. If I kicked it with any fighters for a weekend Id probably kick it with the Diaz brothers Friday and Saturday and go to church with Andre Ward on Sunday and ask for forgiveness for the things I did on Friday and Saturday...

Comment

Neither. I don't go to parties, no matter who is throwing them.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    Floyd, maybe he can lend me 10,000 just to throw it at strippers
                    and get you arrested when they find out those hunnids aint real.

Comment

none of these guys, they're both toolish outside the ring but conor is less tooly.

Comment

Working...
                      X