Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Wilder be undisputed by the end of this year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. It's a huge task but with Wilder's huge punching power and athleticism it is possible.

Comment

I think in early 2018 Wilder v Joshua will happen for everything but the WBO. Arum will keep that belt in Parker's hands for the next millenium..

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
        Yep. It's a huge task but with Wilder's huge punching power and athleticism it is possible.
        Plus his will and determination. Guy used to drive a beer truck and now could be fighting some of the biggest fights in HW history in a year or so..

Comment

It's gonna be tough. Because the winner of Klitschko vs. Joshua is going to likely end up forfeiting one of their belts. Which would leave potentially 4 champions in the HW division.

Comment

I wouldnt bet on Wilder beating Joshua vs Klitschko winner, but he has a chance with that power.

Pisses me off that Parker signed with Arum. Poor decision from him imo.

Comment

Who is he fighting next?

Comment

WBA have just ordered Shannon Briggs vs Fres Oqendo for their vacant regular heavyweight 'belt'.

WBA have to be a parody. There is no way they are legit.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  This is just not true.
                  Jarrell Miller said he saw Joshua get stopped

Wilder's trainer said he saw Wilder get stopped

Comment

Will he even be able to fight twice with his injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      WBA have just ordered Shannon Briggs vs Fres Oqendo for their vacant regular heavyweight 'belt'.

WBA have to be a parody. There is no way they are legit.
                      How so? Shannon Briggs is the real champ. I mean, it's even in his name!

Seriously though, won't it be strange if the winners of Parker/Wilder and Joshua/Wlad fight each other in what would be the biggest HW fight in a LONG time, then the winner of that mega-fight goes on to fight Shannon Briggs.

Comment

Working...
                      X