Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Mexicans after Manny Pacquiao won (Warning Cringeworthy)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This reminds me of a post I came across on this site the other day, hold on let me pull it up

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    This is wrong. I had the fight close but how the hell was that first knockdown a knockdown that was a slip, they did Bradley wrong.

It should have at least been a draw. Bradley didn't throw any meaningful shots he tried to copy Floyd by throwing air punches that don't even land to fool the judges but he is not Floyd, Roach is right Floyd sells shots even if they dont land and miss by throwing it fast and getting out so the judges see the guy missing and believe Floyd landed the punch, Bradly was just throwing pawing shots.

His best moments were when he came at Manny, thats what I wanted him to do shock Manny.

I have to admit both these guys looked in amazing shape and condition, I expected two washed up guys who had no stamina and were no longer sharp, they shocked me ill say that both were sharp and would probably beat any welterweight right now if they fought like they did to night very sharp and technical.

The only legit knockdown was the last one which Bradley admit yeah that was legit, other than that the fight should have either went to Bradley by one or 2 points or a draw because of the knockdowns.
    Cringeworthy af, am I right?

Comment

That's Spoon23

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I like your dance, why the hate?
        I get a little sensitive when people watch me dance. Stay up, V/\ .

Comment

not one spanish word was spoken. Not Mexican.

Comment

WTF? Then they gang banged spoon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Embarrassing.

What the hell type of dance is this

A video posted by Ernest Amaya (@synge_692000) on

Did they win some sort of bet? Fight wasn't that exciting to be dancing like that.

Comment

Working...
              X