No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Ordered by Court to Pay 68,000 For No-Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Ordered by Court to Pay 68,000 For No-Show

Warsaw - A Warsaw court has ordered former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson to pay $68,000 after failing to show up at a promotional event in Poland last year, the Polish news agency PAP reported.

PAP quoted Polish boxing promoter Tomasz Babilonski as saying he had won his lawsuit against the controversial star.

“According to the final ruling, Mike Tyson and his manager must pay me $48,000,” Babilonski said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why would anyone pay to see Mike Tyson

Paying to see Mike Tyson might be the stupidest thing ever. Mike Tyson the felon rapist ex-con is not worth seeing for FREE!!!!!!! How stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
      Paying to see Mike Tyson might be the stupidest thing ever. Mike Tyson the felon rapist ex-con is not worth seeing for FREE!!!!!!! How stupid?
      some boxing fan. lol

Comment

keep it about boxing you weak stupid punk. nobody is perfect and every person born will make a mistake.i have and so did you.

Comment

I wouldn't go across the street, let alone pay, to see that thug. Hope they get their $$...

Comment

Tyson scares all woman

Mike Tyson should be kept away from decent innocent human beings and as a convicted sex offender rapist should not be allowed to travel outside the USA unless Tyson the felon is leaving forever.

Comment

All of you Tyson-haters are pathetic, you weren't saying that when he was knocking mother-****ers out!! That's why Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao, cause some fans are quick to start HATING! So why should they risk their lives to give us what we want to see? You're the man, Iron Mike! And **** anyone who speaks negatively about you.

Comment

Tyson paid for his mistakes. He seems a reformed human being. Having said that, I probably wouldn't pay to see him. He's a bit of a dinosauer who needs to make money of whatever he can from his name.

Comment

Mike Tyson should be kept away from decent innocent human beings and as a convicted sex offender rapist should not be allowed to travel outside the USA unless Tyson the felon is leaving forever.
                  Actually the US court system should be made to pay tyson compensatory damages for convictiing him of , what amounts to Hearsay, a rape which had never happened. Nobody in their right mind believes Tyson raped that skank

Comment

Wonder how Tyson's victims feel

Just think of all the woman Tyson abused and hurt over the years and beat and raped and battered and mentally and physically assaulted? Pray for those poor woman. I do.

Comment

Working...
                    X