Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-02-2018, 09:41 PM #1
Automatic

Quoted: 1507 Post(s)
GAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,382.86
Total Points: 31,514.90
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Thumbs up Child Molester Roy Moore Says He’s Broke

Child Molester Roy Moore Says He’s Broke

March 2, 2018 by [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Blaming the “liberal media,” disgraced child molester and former U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore says he’s “struggling to make ends meet.”

Facing a lawsuit from one of the women who accused him of sexually assaulting her, a desperate Roy Moore begs Christians to donate to his defense fund so he can continue his fight against “gays, lesbians, and transgenders” who have joined forces with “those who believe in abortion, sodomy, and destruction of all that we hold dear.”
Using his [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] Facebook page, the sexual predator and conservative Christian hero is making a desperate plea for money to pay his lawyers defending him against a lawsuit from Leigh Corfman, one of the women who accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was only a teen and Moore was a District Attorney in Alabama.
In his desperate plea [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]:
The liberal media, in association with some who want to destroy our Country do not want my influence in the 2018 elections and are doing everything they can to stop me.
Gays, lesbians, and transgenders have joined forces with those who believe in abortion, sodomy, and destruction of all that we hold dear. Unless we stand together we will lose our Country.
Christians can no longer afford to remain silent in these “perilous” times. For we know that in such time men shall be come lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God.
We must fight, an appeal to the God of Heaven is all that is left us! Please help me fight this battle for the heart and soul of this Nation. Your financial contribution to my legal defense fund is crucial. After over 40 years of public service I cannot back down now.
When I stood to bring these values and truths to Washington D. C. I was forced to fight the Washington establishment, the Republican Party, the Democrat Party, the ultra-liberal media and people such as George Soros, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and many others who fear the truth. I’m sure that you cannot imagine how this has taken a toll on my wife, my children, and even my friends. My resources have been depleted and I have struggled to make ends meet, but I have not lost my faith in our God, who is our true source of strength and will never leave or forsake us.
Poor Roy, he thought he was going to be a U.S. Senator, and now he is reduced to begging for funds from his few remaining supporters to defend against a lawsuit he is bound to lose.

One might almost feel sorry for the guy, except for the fact that he is a sexual predator, a dangerous religious extremist, and a moral monster not qualified to hold any public office.

Bottom line: Roy Moore, disgraced U.S. Senate candidate and deplorable human being, says he is “struggling to make ends meet.”
And so it goes.
image: http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/sites/410/2018/03/mooreSad.png
Child Molester Roy Moore Says He’s Broke (Image via Screen Grab)

Read more at [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
GAME OVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 09:47 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 655 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 11,918.09
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Nice post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

He should pray for $$$ or just scam the gullible Christians
flipbjefrox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:18 PM #3
Automatic

GAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond reputeGAME OVER has a reputation beyond repute
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipbjefrox View Post
He should pray for $$$ or just scam the gullible Christians

All the pedo supporters.....
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:07 PM #4
Automatic

Old 03-08-2018, 09:23 PM #5
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16907 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,365.65
Total Points: 53,164.34
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Sh^t so many mfers are stupid I bet he could start a gofundme tomorrow & have enough money to fund a indie feature film by the end of the month.

People are way too into this political bs. And this mfer seems sketchy at best & like no one should be supporting him except his family, but people who are followers love to help leaders even if they are f#cked up leaders & like this mfer or not he's more of a leader than the average mfer so he'll be winning cuz even when he's losing the losers would rather he do well then themselves.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:28 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3665 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 16,255.74
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Republicans will give him some $, they love them some pedos.
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:35 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 17,065.57
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
krazyn8tive is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:11 AM #8
enjoy the silence

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
rizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 34,174.00
For taking up the guitar!  A great hobby to get into. - ABOSWORTH I can't give you enough karma. Only gay people say, uh, ok. LMAO - ABOSWORTH welcome back my man - MELLY-MEL... Use it well. - Jewshua I'm sorry for what I said. - Carlton Banks 
You are my motivation - Jewshua One of the best posters on the scene. - street bully congrats homey - Makavelli "How to be cool.. and stuff." By Kaynan. - K-Nan Thanks Riz, you rule brother. - S a m u r a i 
have a buck - Artur Kyshenko its 18% bro... go to town! - -PedoBear- think of me as you use it - Mucus Happy post count G! I want a glass of this shit before the broke hungry mans get some - The Gully Gad stay up homie - Disposable Arts 
27k posts, epic milestone - Disposable Arts for your fatherless kids - goat86 - GOAT86 stay home and watch it on this then - Walt Liquor Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! use it when no patron is around - GOAT86 
Head and Neck Cancer - TRAVI$ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The_Executioner World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BattlingNelson Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
pretty much. the killtons and their ilk are absolutely sick. i dont understand:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
rizkybizness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 01:14 AM #9
enjoy the silence

rizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond reputerizkybizness has a reputation beyond repute
For taking up the guitar!  A great hobby to get into. - ABOSWORTH I can't give you enough karma. Only gay people say, uh, ok. LMAO - ABOSWORTH welcome back my man - MELLY-MEL... Use it well. - Jewshua I'm sorry for what I said. - Carlton Banks 
You are my motivation - Jewshua One of the best posters on the scene. - street bully congrats homey - Makavelli "How to be cool.. and stuff." By Kaynan. - K-Nan Thanks Riz, you rule brother. - S a m u r a i 
have a buck - Artur Kyshenko its 18% bro... go to town! - -PedoBear- think of me as you use it - Mucus Happy post count G! I want a glass of this shit before the broke hungry mans get some - The Gully Gad stay up homie - Disposable Arts 
27k posts, epic milestone - Disposable Arts for your fatherless kids - goat86 - GOAT86 stay home and watch it on this then - Walt Liquor Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! use it when no patron is around - GOAT86 
Head and Neck Cancer - TRAVI$ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The_Executioner World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - S a m u r a i Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BattlingNelson Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - The Scientist Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 

why hasn't this sick POS been *****ing executed already? torturing kids.

the marxist agenda runs so deep that people just can't process this.
Old 03-09-2018, 01:15 AM #10
enjoy the silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
"forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do"

Share This With Friends

Tags
broke, child, he’s, molester, moore

User Tag List