Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did PACQUIAO EVER Miss AS MUCH AS GGG Did vs ALVAREZ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the perfect example of lil g fans....from 4:14 to 4:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwO25GS9E0k

Not effective.
    Last edited by j.razor; 10-23-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      This is the perfect example of lil g fans....from 4:14 to 4:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwO25GS9E0k

Not effective.
      Lmfao spot on

Comment

It doesn't matter how many punches he missed my GGG hating friend. What matters is he forced the fight and threw 200 more punches than Canelo and landed 50 more punches than Canelo according to the computerbox which is neutral. He landed more punches than Canelo in 10 of the 12 rounds and was the constant attacker while Canelo retreated and fought only in spurts. The big majority think GGG won. That is why Ring magazine, ESPN, HBO, Boxing Scene and all the rest have GGG ranked the 1st or 2nd best PFP fighter in the world and Canelo the 4th or 5th best PFP fighter in the world. They all agree GGG edged Canelo out and deserved the win because he forced the fight and threw and landed more punches in almost all the rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          SMDH.....
          OK we get it it. You are a fellow GGG hater along with Floyd's Mask. Anybody who can't call a champion by his right name and calls him some childish name like lil g is too full of hate for the man to ever fairly score his fights. Your hatred of GGG also extends to anyone who likes him because you are insulting everybody who says anything good about him. Hit yourself in the head with a hammer you stupid fuking hater.

Comment

yea when he fought Floyd by far

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              yea when he fought Floyd by far
              That was interesting innit

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                I think Pacquiao has better digits in Basketball vs that performance against Alvarez..
                Yeah Golovkin missed more than normal. It was surprising considering Canelo's pityful performance. I had Golovkin winning by four rounds. It could have been a better performance from Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  OK we get it it. You are a fellow GGG hater along with Floyd's Mask. Anybody who can't call a champion by his right name and calls him some childish name like lil g is too full of hate for the man to ever fairly score his fights. Your hatred of GGG also extends to anyone who likes him because you are insulting everybody who says anything good about him. Hit yourself in the head with a hammer you stupid fuking hater.
                  Why ruin a perfectly good hammer?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Yeah Golovkin missed more than normal. It was surprising considering Canelo's pityful performance. I had Golovkin winning by four rounds. It could have been a better performance from Golovkin.
                    Canelo has fought in 4 weight classes, starting young like Barrera and Pac at the age of 15. Did Leo Santa Cruz as of late fight a #1 ''monster'' in his last title win, division?

You think people are complaining about Nelo's performance? Lil'G cheerleaders always making excuses for their hero going yet another 12 against an elite with the dumb mgmt. saying ''nobody can go 12 with Golovkin...''

ffs...

Comment

I've never said no one can't go 12 rounds with Golovkin. There are some over enthusiastic fans that have said that. Every top fighter has those type of fans, Mayweather for example. How is saying Canelo ****ed up and has poor ring IQ making excuses for Golovkin in a fight he clearly won? If I were boosting Golovkin Id say Canelo was a ring genius. Your so dead set on knocking Golovkin you don't even stop to think..

Comment

Working...
                      X