Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 330 lbs and want to lose weight to get in a boxing gym but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    Have you managed to protect the O?
    Yea but I don't have a slew of fights and no major competitions so it's not that glamorous

I'm like Wilder, my resume is cab drivers, construction workers, and part time shovel salesmen.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      bruh he's 300+ lb, are you trying to kill his knees and ankles?
      lol ok bro, well eventually he can jump rope. I'm a big boy myself and I'm just rooting for him. I'm 5'10 and 225. Use to be 250 and some kids driving by called me a fatass. I knew I had to do something. Getting into shape is a journey, it's not gonna happen over night.

Comment

You guys can't see that this is a troll? Lol, people post on social media not to help, but so others see them trying to help. Humanity is ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I'm like Wilder, my resume is cab drivers, construction workers, and part time shovel salesmen.
          Did you fight a technical, hard punching Cuban beast from La Finca too?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Did you fight a technical, hard punching Cuban beast from La Finca too?
            Lol hell no I've ducked everyone who didn't look like a pushover to pad my record with wins, then tell people I've fought lions.

Comment

Originally posted by Desire2Learn View Post
              I don't have the money to join a boxing gym and I want to take boxing serious. What exercises can I do outside of boxing before I get enough money?
              I wouldn't under estimate walking If you have a fair few pounds to shift mate. Short to start with, then increase the distance a little as you go along.

I know you mentioned exercise outside of boxing, but maybe something like on this video? To get you sweating and your heart rate up a little. Nothing crazy, just something at your own pace to get you moving a little :

Last edited by Chrismart; 09-26-2018, 08:26 PM.

Comment

You should start off with any exercise you can do, walking, running, swimming, rows, even adding some weight training wouldn't hurt. However, the main focus should be on making the necessary changes to your diet to get down to a better weight for you.

Comment

Working...
                X