Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    You mad because it's clear as day that GGG own trainer knows he lost just listen to him after every run. He didn't follow what Sanchez said and he kept saying you lost that round you gave that round away and heading into the 8th you losing the fight, heading into the 12th we need a knockdown. While canelo corner calm telling him you winning he has nothing, he's ready to go, you already have the fight won, ect. Canelo knew he won and GGG knew he lost. And their comments followed exactly how the judges were scoring LMAO
    Are you suggesting that Canelo won all the first 7 rounds?

Comment

Shut your bytch azzz up GGG dyck riders been spending days crying complaining and I don't here you cry about them.
      Not a complaint, but a question. So....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        A lot of GGG fans are doing the same...

-.-
        When I see them post for 8 straight days, novels about how their guy won, I’ll ask the same question.

Comment

• GGG detractors are getting dumber by the day. Clueless morons....

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            Are you suggesting that Canelo won all the first 7 rounds?
            Nope he just won 5 of the first 7 rounds and was clearly winning according to the judges and GGG own trainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              Not a complaint, but a question. So....
              Why you care? And dont you ask why 8 days later GGG fans still crying, making excuses, and bytching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                GGG detractors are getting dumber by the day. Clueless morons....
                Are you including Able Sanchez in that statement lol

GGG trainer Able Sanchez answer when directly asked was why GGG was backing up from Canelo after they demanded Mexican Style talk and was that the game plan you had.

“I wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo. If Canelo was gonna stand in the middle of the ring, I wanted him to fight Canelo. He decided it was better to do the things that he did." - Able Sanchez

Asked a follow up on why he did that

“If I start to make excuses about Golovkin, then I’m taking away from the victory of Canelo, and that’s ridiculous. We as coaches can only coach them and do the best we can in the gym and have a game plan. When we get in there, they see things that maybe are better for them. We can’t force them to do something they don’t want to do." - Able Sanchez

Sanchez told him all night you losing and told reporters after the fight he didn't win what more does his own trainer have to say for you fangirls to believe him? LMAO

Comment

Why you care? And dont you ask why 8 days later GGG fans still crying, making excuses, and bytching.
                  Just curious why a person who feels their guy won so clearly needs to spend more than a week trying to convince everyone else they saw what he did.

So......

Comment

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                    Just curious why a person who feels their guy won so clearly needs to spend more than a week trying to convince everyone else they saw what he did.

So......
                    Why does fangirls still crying more than a week later when their fighter got his face rearranged and his own trainer already told the world he doesn't think GGG won. LMAO So......

Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-23-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Nope he just won 5 of the first 7 rounds and was clearly winning according to the judges and GGG own trainer.
                      Winning clearly.. One round..
                      Okay...

Comment

Working...
                      X