Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think am gonna stop playing, there's no way can make it near the top of the leaderboard, started dropping back a while ago and started making more & more desperate picks, going against the grain, hoping for crazy results haha. and now I'm ruined

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
      Think am gonna stop playing, there's no way can make it near the top of the leaderboard, started dropping back a while ago and started making more & more desperate picks, going against the grain, hoping for crazy results haha. and now I'm ruined

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Was gonna respond to him with Loma - Walters, but yours is better.

Comment

Think am gonna stop playing, there's no way can make it near the top of the leaderboard, started dropping back a while ago and started making more & more desperate picks, going against the grain, hoping for crazy results haha. and now I'm ruined
          Your call, man, but there's a lot of players without a hope yet still playing. Hell, I finished last year waaay down the table but stuck in there... all just a bit of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Was gonna respond to him with Loma - Walters, but yours is better.
            Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Your call, man, but there's a lot of players without a hope yet still playing. Hell, I finished last year waaay down the table but stuck in there... all just a bit of fun.
            hahaha NO MAS NO MAS

Comment

• Do all KO artists eventually slow down?

Will we ever see a killer who keeps knocking guys out not missing a beat even as the competition keeps increasing? Where there isn't someone who will eventually be able to take the punches & outbox him?

Comment

• Wrong post...

Comment

That's my strategy too at this point, going against the grain hoping to climb back to the top. Maybe top 10 if some miracle upsets happen. lol

Comment

• Dam it.
                    I wish I hadn't of changed my mind on my pik.
                    Instead of a perfect I have to settle for just the 25.
                    I need every point I can get at this stage just to stay in the top 20.

Comment

• I wish i had not missed out on the 1st 14 picks....cost me dearly could be somewhere in the top 5 now 😲

Comment

Working...
                      X