No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says No Tune-Up Needed, Mayweather May Have One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    Remember when I told you Mayweather wouldn’t go to the Philippines to see Pac and offer some guidance just for a Broner vs Pac fight and I told you I smelled Pac vs Mayweather 2? Do you believe me now?
    Do you believe that Tyson Fury is going to actually fight Deontay Wilder?

Comment

Mayweather doesnt want the 51-0 he wants the 52-0.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Do you believe that Tyson Fury is going to actually fight Deontay Wilder?
        I don’t even know if Fury is already in good shape to fight Wilder at this time but if he wants it, I don’t see why not.
        I could tell you one thing though, when Pac and Mayweather meet in person, they will fight for sure just like before, the only difference now is Arum won’t be allowed to get involved because Pac is a free agent now, that’s why Mayweather wants to do business with Pac. I will pay for this fight anytime.

Comment

I don’t even know if Fury is already in good shape to fight Wilder at this time but if he wants it, I don’t see why not.
          My point is, until there's a contract, it's words.

Remember, for Floyd to do the fight, Manny will be forced to do random blood and urine testing. After a taste of PED-supported power and pain numbing shots being him a knockout, he all of a sudden will just accept being blocked from all that?

Or even better : money split. You know how Floyd operates with B-sides.

Comment

Remember, for Floyd to do the fight, Manny will be forced to do random blood and urine testing. After a taste of PED-supported power and pain numbing shots being him a knockout, he all of a sudden will just accept being blocked from all that?

He's already done that, random testing will not be an issue anymore, i mean that's how we get to see the first fight because pac finally agreed to do what Floyd says.

And i'm pretty sure Manny knows he's gonna have to take less money in the rematch. This won't be a problem for him because even if he takes less it'll still be more than him fighting some other guy because of how much bigger a fight with Floyd will be.

I dont know if Floyd is serious or is just saying this to get some attention but if Floyd is serious about fighting Pac then the fight will be a piece of cake to make this time around compare to the first one.

Comment

The real question is, will floyd fight pac without his favorite IV?

Comment

PEDs and drug testing wouldn’t be an issue here, nobody knows better than Mayweather, that’s why he paid Pac to settle the defamation lawsuit against him years ago. I don’t think money split would be an issue either, they fought before and they agreed to all the terms, in fact, it would be easier for them to negotiate this time because Pac already got rid of Arum. This time it will be just Pac and Mayweather doing the negotiations and nothing will stop them. It will be the biggest fight of the year.

Comment

Okay then. When Manny comes back and refuses to accept the fight over drug testing or pain shots, I don't want to hear any excuses from any of you.

No matter what Mayweather demands, I don't want to hear anything about Floyd ducking a fight. If the fight doesn't happen, it can only be Manny's fault.

Comment

Okay then. When Manny comes back and refuses to accept the fight over drug testing or pain shots, I don't want to hear any excuses from any of you.

No matter what Mayweather demands, I don't want to hear anything about Floyd ducking a fight. If the fight doesn't happen, it can only be Manny's fault.

No Arum = no evil! Mayweather came up with his unreasonable demands ($40 million flat fee, no ppv etc.) because he hated Arum. When Pac and him met in person and had a negotiation behind Arum’s back, the fight happened. They both want the rematch so it will happen. When Mayweather beat Pac the first time they fought, you didn’t hear any excuses from me, now if Pac wins the rematch, I expect you to do the same, I don’t wanna hear you with your “PEDs BS”.
                    Last edited by Bluebird; 09-22-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

No Arum = no evil! Mayweather came up with his unreasonable demands ($40 million flat fee, no ppv etc.) because he hated Arum. When Pac and him met in person and had a negotiation behind Arum’s back, the fight happened. They both want the rematch so it will happen. When Mayweather beat Pac the first time they fought, you didn’t hear any excuses from me, now if Pac wins the rematch, I expect you to do the same, I don’t wanna hear you with your “PEDs BS”.
                      Based on what The Hornet did to Manny, the probability of a Floyd loss is extremely low.

Comment

Working...
                      X