No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada Vacates The WBA Flyweight Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nic-atl-Nahuac View Post
    Hopefully we dont see a cherrypick instead. Donnie Nietes, Concepcion, Ancanjas im ok with.
    He should have released a stamen, like “I am done at 112” I am vacating all of my crowns and heading to 115 where the money and talent is at.

If his hand is still hurting he could have applied for the “WBA Champion in Recess” and allowed to keep his WBA and later unify with Ioka.

Comment

obviously he's moving up,,good move,nothing at his current weight,go up,take one fight and then challenge gonzalez ...

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        obviously he's moving up,,good move,nothing at his current weight,go up,take one fight and then challenge gonzalez ...
        He is not, he intends to defend the WBO crown with a TBA opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          I disagree Ioka is big in Japan that fight would of made him #1. @ 112 and another unification win over Johnriel Casimero would of made him lineal and pushed him up to top five P4P....all hes got @ 115 is the hope of a rematch with RG I dont think he beats : Cuadras, Ancanjas , Ishida , Innoue and most definitely not Chocolatito....Im just really confused I think he had a better chance beating Ioka.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
            He is not, he intends to defend the WBO crown with a TBA opponent.
            Looks like he vacated both belts.

Gallito Estrada deja títulos OMB y AMB, buscaría a Chocolatito
            http://espndeportes.espn.com/boxeo/n...-a-chocolatito

Comment

lol
              We have plenty of great fighters but also a bunch of Frankie Gomez-style numb-nuts whose sole purpose seems to be career implosion.
              Its shocking we get any good wins at all.

I said in some post before that Estrada was like Marquez, that he had the ability to defeat great fighters but preferred the Marquez-Pacquaio method.
              One big win to springboard up to the top.
              That hasn't changed it seems he's still chasing Roman.
              Disappointing, but mexicans always have plenty of fighters, established or upcoming. We're not focused on a single guy. Some of them should have some brain cells to use, at the very least.

Though the guys desperately reaching by saying hes ducking Ioka are a sad sight indeed, the worst thing about this is Arum will be getting Zou Shiming a paper title.
              Jesus Christ almighty.
              Talk about a poor man's replacement.

Comment

Im sorry guys the win over Ioka would make Estrada lineal ; I just checked Ringmagazine and Boxrec Ioka is #1. @ boxrec and Estrada #1. in the Ring so the #1. vs. # 2. ( now that RG moved up to 115 ) would of earned the coveted lineal title! damn this is embarrassing indeed....and what shame must Chavez sr must be feeling right now disrespecting RG on ' Los Golpes ' ESPN over this clown!

Comment

I had a feeling he would follow Gonzalez up a division.

Comment

If he moves up..there is nothing to say about this

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      I had a feeling he would follow Gonzalez up a division.
                      If thats what you call it I see it as a blatant duck -- who would pass on becoming lineal? he could fight right now beat Ioka become lineal and still go up making a better case for himself in the P4P top five and he would be in better position to demand a bigger cut of the purse. Unless its a direct rematch @ 115 there is very little incentive to pass this opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                      X