No announcement yet.

NRL 2012 Premiership Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRL 2012 Premiership Thread

Since the Draw for 2012 has been released I thought I'd start a thread for 2012:

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiershi...5/Default.aspx

Who has bought well in the off season?

I think it will be interesting to see how clubs like Souths and Parra do in 2012.

I don't have much hope for my Broncos, but I haven't looked up their trades/buys

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
      Since the Draw for 2012 has been released I thought I'd start a thread for 2012:

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiershi...5/Default.aspx

Who has bought well in the off season?

I think it will be interesting to see how clubs like Souths and Parra do in 2012.
      The Titans have bought well this year and I'm hopeful they're going to make the top 8 again.

Comment

im interested in the Manly fallout, also I still believe Parra f**ked up with dumping Anderson for Kearney. Be interesting to see Sandow in Blue and yellow tho

Comment

Ben Roberts, Hayne and Sandow in one side will be ridiculously hot and cold, score 80 one week, let 90 in the next. Parra are still one of the weaker sides on paper I think.

Titans have bought well, so to Newcastle. I'm tipping the Cows as top 4 after last season think they'll all be better for the experience, although I don't really rate Lui he is better than Ray Thompson which will help them (really Lui's a 5/8th, not even close to a half).

Thinking we'll see a pretty big decline in the Dragons (don't rate Steve Price) and I think Manly have made the right move getting rid of Des straight away, still not sure how they'll fair though.

Hopefully Cleary can turn my beloved Penrith around, don't like our chances with the personnel we've got though. Dropping Burns is a good start, really think they'll be languishing around 10-13 yet again (although I had a dream earlier in the week that they started 11-0).
          Last edited by Greatwhitehope; 12-22-2011, 01:13 AM.

Comment

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiershi...8/Default.aspx

Link to see all the player transfers for 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiershi...8/Default.aspx

Link to see all the player transfers for 2012.
              Hey do you go to the All Stars game up there?

Comment

Hey do you go to the All Stars game up there?
                Nah I don't. Anyway I'm not sure if there's any tickets left.
                Last edited by ???; 01-19-2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                  Nah I don't. Anyway I'm not sure if there's any tickets left.
                  Yeah, I think they go very quickly. It's only game that gets a good crowd to Robin.

I hope the crowds start picking for the Titans this year. Do you get out to many games yourself?

When I was up on the Gold Coast I was surprised just how far away the Stadium is from the actual Gold Coast area.

Comment

Yeah, I think they go very quickly. It's only game that gets a good crowd to Robin.

I hope the crowds start picking for the Titans this year. Do you get out to many games yourself?

When I was up on the Gold Coast I was surprised just how far away the Stadium is from the actual Gold Coast area.
                    No, I don't live close to the stadium. If I did then I would.

Comment

Working...
                    X