No announcement yet.

IMF Tech Bag Gloves.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMF Tech Bag Gloves.

I just got a pair in the mail in Medium.

They seem like good gloves. I might have to send them back and get a pair in large. I have small hands, but With wraps on the fit is very tight. They will probably loosen up as I break them in. It is impossible to wear them with my Grant Gel wraps. I am going to have to go back to traditional wraps. I am also not very fond of the idea of attached thumbs on a bag glove.

They seem well padded, A little light for my tastes, I would have preferred them to be 16 ounce, but they are 14.

I have a pair of Title Gel Bag Gloves in Medium on the way too. I am going to give these ringside gloves a good try at the gym tomorrow. I will write up how they do.

I also got some Everlast Compression shirts. I really like them so far. Very comfortable and cool.

They performed well. They have very good wrist support, fit nice and snuggly, and feel fast.

They almost felt as iif they were a part of my hand. I liked them. They are kind of stiff, but I am sure they will loosen up as I break them in.

They are very well made. The quality is excellent. Well padded knuckles. My only complain is that the thumbs seem to be lined on one side with only leather. My thumb was rubbing on the seam at the tip where the leather meats the end of the thumb. For most people this shouldn't be an issue, I have very long thumbs.

Overall, I would rate these gloves as A+

Comment

Hey mate, thnx for posting that aye, i want to get a pair of them, wat colour is yours?

Comment

Originally posted by no1p4p View Post
        Hey mate, thnx for posting that aye, i want to get a pair of them, wat colour is yours?
        Black. I am wearing them in the video.

Comment

i love these gloves. all our gear at our gym is ringside. we have a bunch of pairs of the imf tech training and bag gloves (plus i was given a pair of the training gloves as a gift). they're great. everything from ringside is a+ in my book.

as far as the size thing goes, you definitely need to break them in. the medium bag glvoes were very snug on me as well. after a few weeks of using them they fit perfectly.

Comment

Working...
          X