Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do most Americans realize companies are getting wiped out on a weekly basis now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao..

You’re in “financials” and are shocked that toysrus and sears are bankrupt.

You should rethink your career choice
    Why? I make 200k a year and omw to 300k+ and its early career.

Half the people around me make big money knowing very little. I sell the product my bank wants me to sell.

Since you are so rude, how much did you make during your early career? 40 grand?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Those Companies were dying under Obama and are down sizing under Trump. The real problem why these companies are going broke it’s because of Amazon . Most people and even myself buy products online. Let’s face it you can get better deals online. I can buy a pair of Jeans, vitamins or what ever at a better deal going through amazon .
      This is likely what’s going on. I love the advent of online shopping as I hate interacting with sales people. I shop primarily online.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
        Why? I make 200k a year and omw to 300k+ and its early career.

Half the people around me make big money knowing very little. I sell the product my bank wants me to sell.

Since you are so rude, how much did you make during your early career? 40 grand?
        So basically you sell people bullshyt, since you obviously don’t know shyt.

Being shocked that sears and toysrus are bankrupt is absolutely ******ed and kills all credibility you have has a “financial” person

I don’t care how much money you make, doesn’t change the fact that you don’t know shyt and are probably ****ing people over on whatever you are selling

Comment

So basically you sell people bullshyt, since you obviously don’t know shyt.

Being shocked that sears and toysrus are bankrupt is absolutely ******ed and kills all credibility you have has a “financial” person

I don’t care how much money you make, doesn’t change the fact that you don’t know shyt and are probably ****ing people over on whatever you are selling

Good post
          I will learn more
          Didn't mean to insult

Comment

OMG sears and toy-r-us are out the game whatever shall I do.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Anti-trust laws were designed to prevent that from happening. Capitalism is healthier when there is more competition not less.

This is a warning sign that things aren't right.
              Quite sexy......

Comment

Toys R Us had a terrible business model as a "premiere" toy store so they inflated all of their prices. If you can get the same **** from Amazon for cheaper without leaving your home why would you shop at a greedy corporation that has ZERO idea how a fair market works?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Quite sexy......
                  STFU dude.

You are starting to not add anything to conversations. Just lame little troll comments.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    STFU dude.

You are starting to not add anything to conversations. Just lame little troll comments.
                    You aren't adding sh**t either. Just dropping sexy comments without any plans or suggestions of what to do next.

I keep asking you and you can't even state one. So take your own advice and STFU unless you are coming with more than sexy one-liners.

Comment

Yes anti trust laws have been super lax for the past 35 years or so.
                      When I hear that banks are too big too fail my response is "well, we need to break them up then."

It's also not good that most of our media is owned by like 6 companies. Break their ass up too.

The politicians aren't focusing on these monopolies, though. Because of course the big companies are throwing money at them to look the other way.

Comment

Working...
                      X