Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Kigali go the way of Frank Ducketts last Saturday night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Kigali go the way of Frank Ducketts last Saturday night?

Ducketts disappeared forever after Broner lost to Maidana. The username anyway. I'm sure he reincarnated himself into another username. Do we have another Adrien Broner related casualty now? Kigali was probably the most vocal of this entire board that Broner would whoop Mikey's ass...I don't know, maybe she showed up in spots and I just haven't seen her, but I personally haven't seen any signs of her since that fateful night...

Is it too early to offer up RIP's and condolences to Kigali's family?

"peeleft:
    Last edited by Mike D; 08-03-2017, 08:18 AM.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Ducketts disappeared forever after Broner lost to Maidana. The username anyway. I'm sure he reincarnated himself into another username. Do we have another Adrien Broner related casualty now? Kigali was probably the most vocal of this entire board that Broner would whoop Mikey's ass...I don't know, maybe she showed up in spots and I just haven't seen her, but I personally haven't seen any signs of her since that fateful night...

Is it too early to offer up RIP's and condolences to Kigali's family?

"peeleft:
    The truth is B Suth woulda beaten Mickey Garcia, had B Suth been fighting at 140, cruiserweight wasn't a good weight for him.

Imagine a smaller 140 pounds version of B Suth, those combos of rabbit punches woulda crushed Mickey's big head.

Ho yeah, and Kigali is just trash, an useless racist biased poster.

That ****** think Stevenson would beat Ward, I was wondering why this fool had such a wrong picking then I figured out that Ward was half white.

Comment

I think kigali got banned like Ducketts did. He and TainoGodCanelo were going back and forth seeing who could offend the other the worst. So they both got banned.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-03-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I think kigali got banned like Ducketts did. He and TainoGodCanelo were going back and forth seeing who could offend the other the worst. So they both got banned.
        So two of the biggest arseholes at this site took each other out?

Brilliant!

Comment

I'm going to miss Kigali

Comment

Maybe he realized having an average of 35 posts a day wasn't the way to live and he finally got a job.

Nah, he's not that smart. He's either banned or he got beat to death by a bunch of sombrero wearing Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              So two of the biggest arseholes at this site took each other out?

Brilliant!

Comment

Frank Sucketts is still around.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Frank Sucketts is still around.
                  But not under the Ducketts name, right? That username died the night of the Broner/Maidana fight I thought

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    But not under the Ducketts name, right? That username died the night of the Broner/Maidana fight I thought
                    Oh yea, he has an alt.

**** that little queer. **** ass *****.

Comment

Working...
                    X