• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Name a fighter that likes body shots?
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      That's why maidana landed more than any other fighter. It's much easier to hit the body than the head.
      he threw over 800 punches and landed at low percentage still.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post

honestly, tell me the truth, we will pretend this is a one on one conversation.

How did you feel when jmm stood on pacs toe and gave him the 'gts' (go to sleep)?

And how did you feel when tim bradley stood on the turnbuckle as the NEW?

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post

honestly, tell me the truth, we will pretend this is a one on one conversation.

How did you feel when jmm stood on pacs toe and gave him the 'gts' (go to sleep)?

And how did you feel when tim bradley stood on the turnbuckle as the NEW?
          Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post

Comment

I know that Pacquiao 6th round knockout gif sent a jolt to Beercules heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Those vicious Maidana's right and left hooks to the body. Took a toll. Look at Floyd's face after the fight. He looks like a sad camper in there. Those were painful shots he had to endure. A little more, he wont be standing.

Floyd couldnt be his best, coz he got raped in there.

Add cleto reyes gloves on. It's over.
              Some of you talk about Floyd's face post-fight as if he had swollen eyes and whatnot.

This was his face post fight, he didn't even need to wear sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter86 View Post
                he threw over 800 punches and landed at low percentage still.

When have you seen a volume puncher land a high percentage?
                It's rare and in the occasion they land high is because they have a guy with a good chin dazed and took a beating for a couple of rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by heyhi1 View Post
                  Wtf is doe? What are u ******ed
                  Yes, I am. And doe is a deer. A female deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                    I know that Pacquiao 6th round knockout gif sent a jolt to Beercules heart.
                    Pac got iced and Floyd still won't fight him! man; how you guys love a coward cherry picker who just lost to Madonna is real love. You guys would take a bullet for Floyd.

And once again; Juan knocked out Pac; not Fraud

Comment

Floyd got hit in the body because he chose to get hit in the body rather than the face. But...I wouldn't call this a weakness.

However, if Floyd does have a weakness to conventional fighters, it's a fast, hard straight left jab - Floyd will eat these things all night and they will disrupt his timing, too. If you see a fighter fight Floyd who doesn't have a good straight left hand, then you are already talking about a No-Hoper. Also, breaking Floyd's defense requires energy....lot's of it and that's why I knew the likes of Canelo and Cotto were No-Hopers.

If Chino fights Mayweather again, then I suggest he learn to move his feet forward very quickly like Pacman or Bradley so he can get that Left Jab connecting. If he can master the technique, he can win the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X