Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darchinyan "I Made Donaire, I Will Retire Him.. Rigo Play With Him Like Kid" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darchinyan "I Made Donaire, I Will Retire Him.. Rigo Play With Him Like Kid" (VIDEO)

Video got me hyped for this rematch tonight. It could be a hell of a fight! Vic wants to expose and retire Nonito, he's deadly serious about this fight.

He says "You take him out of his rhythm and you can play with him like a kid, the Cuban did this too him. I made him I will break him. No one will remember him after this fight."

Nonito first then Vic at 3:00.

Well, he's actually right but is he capable of doing so?

I don't think you have to be a superb boxer to beat Donaire. Mathebula almost did and the dude was uncoordinated as ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I love Darchinyan's confidence but he needs to do his talking in the ring instead of to reporters.

Comment

"I made Donaire (by allowing him to KTFO me)."

Comment

im saying Darchy wins it

Comment

I dont understand why Vic keeps bringing Rigo up, he had no part in that, and that was Donaire's only real loss

Comment

Donaire got this.

Comment

I wonder if Donaire told the girl what to say at the beginning of their interview sounds like it funny how he smiles like "you nailed it thank you". Her face when interviewing Darchinyan is that i just stepped on **** face. That was funny

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I dont understand why Vic keeps bringing Rigo up, he had no part in that, and that was Donaire's only real loss
                He probably is hoping if he keeps talking about it, it may rub off on him. Maybe i am being too harsh on Darchinyan but i see no way in hell this will be competitive he was dragged screaming to 126 to be a sacrificial lamb.
                Last edited by DannYankee; 11-09-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ronin- View Post
                  Donaire got this.
                  As long as he doesn't try and turn into a crowd-pleasing brawler it should be an easy W for Donaire..

Comment

This is the first time I see a fighter say he made another fighter when that fighter KHTF out.

Comment

Working...
                    X