No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez: GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
    ¿WHAT? umm ok? but you still did not address the statement that Duran is the best Mexican boxer of all time but from sillyness your responce i will not waste my time any longer. Too bad because i was up for a good logical debate, but that is NOT going to happen here. Good day my friend
    Ok. I'll answer the question. This poll is about who is the GOAT, not about who is the greatest Mexican boxer of all time. Is it possible that we could have a Mexican GOAT that is not the greatest Mexican boxer of all time? Yes indeed. It is possible. To be the GOAT, one has to have the numbers behind him. Chavez has that. Duran also has great numbers, but not quite up there with Chavez or Robinson. But, this is not to say that Duran could not beat either Chavez or Robinson on any given day. Duran could beat anybody in his weight class on any given day. He was a great, great fighter.

What your question comes down to is the difference between ATG and GOAT. I hope I've addressed that for you because it seems to be causing alot of confusion to many.

Comment

Working...
    X