Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is the real robbery..Pac vs JMM 1,2,3 or Pac vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pac-JMM fights were razor sharp close fights.

I had JMM winning all of them, and Pac-Brafley was just another snoozer that I even walked away after the 6th round cause it was crap. Didn't bother catching a replay because I had zero interest in this one.

All I know is that Pacquiao has no room to talk about robberies!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      The 3rd fight was a clear Marquez win in my eyes as was Pacquaio's 'win over Bradley though I think Bradley was more competitive than people like to give him credit for.
      I agree , the first time I seen the Bradley fight I thought Pac won , but on watching it a few more times and actually slow motioned and really looking at what connected , man it was a close fight way closer than people think , its got to be about landed punches , misses dont count and neither does non effective aggression .

Comment

This is a bait thread for flo mos to discredit pacquiao. Way to go op.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I agree , the first time I seen the Bradley fight I thought Pac won , but on watching it a few more times and actually slow motioned and really looking at what connected , man it was a close fight way closer than people think , its got to be about landed punches , misses dont count and neither does non effective aggression .
          oh , shut the hell up ..you agree everything that negative about pacquiao ...floyd is a f0cking b1tch , larry holmes said so , you agree with that?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            oh , shut the hell up ..you agree everything that negative about pacquiao ...floyd is a f0cking b1tch , larry holmes said so , you agree with that?
            That dont change the fact that Pacquiao, the fromer Jr. Middleweight champ, was put to sleep by a blown up 40year old lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              Buhahahaha you butt hurt little tosser LOL your burning up with Floyd hate all for being so good while Manny shatters your dreams by falling on his face with somebody Floyd schooled like an amateur LOL

Floyd has scarred you for life you little chocolate coated cookie LOL you will never be the same , notice after Pac look real bad without his CWs with Mosley , Bradley and JMM how you walked around in the sheeets for days .

That was your subconscious telling you your hero is really BS , you didnt listen now pay the price LOL .

Buhahahahahaha .

Comment

^^ you can't be serious.. Your such a child just like mayweather. Time to man up like jmm.

Comment

the Bradley and 3rd Marquez fights were robberies.... the other 2 were close

Comment

In all honesty even though I scored every fight for Marquez over PAC, you can easily make an argument for Manny in the first two, and the third fight was probably a bit closer than the Bradley fight was. I thought the Bradley fight was a complete embarrassment to the sport. It wasn't the least bit close.

Comment

plankiao did not get robbed by bradley smh yall kids need to drop the act already u drank the cool aid that hbo gave u like some clowns,bradley clearly and steady won that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X