No announcement yet.

Donaire Will Ask Nishioka to Undergo Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire Will Ask Nishioka to Undergo Drug Test

World champion boxer Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire plans to ask his October 13 opponent, Japan's Toshiaki Nishioka, to undergo random drug testing in the lead up to their super bantamweight clash.

Donaire and Nishioka will contest four super bantamweight belts when they face off on October 13 at the Home Depot Center in California.

Donaire, the International Boxing Federation and World Boxing Organization champion, has agreed to undergo random drug testing all throughout the year, and he plans to invite Nishioka to also get tested.

"I haven't invited him to do it," Donaire said in an interview with ******. "I haven't spoken to him directly about it. But I'm probably going to come out and invite them at the press conference on Monday."

"At a place like that, I will get the opportunity to talk to him, but again, it's voluntary," he added. "It would be great if he would agree to it, but it's really up to him."

http://www.filipinoflash.com/news/it...ergo-drug-test

hahahahah! nonito continuing floyds crusade

Comment

Lol... I don't think he understands Japanese culture. In Boxing it's not very fashionable to use performance enhancers. If Japan was concerned with being bigger, faster, and stronger they'd have fighters who actually cut a ****load of weight. Even in wrestling they have a lot of guys who don't cut that much. In boxing and MMA only a few guys cut more than 10 lbs.

Comment

Working...
      X