No announcement yet.

The Libyan "rebels" = Al Qaeda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Libyan "rebels" = Al Qaeda

Reports by the Military Academy at West Point show that the Libyan territories of Darnah, Bengazhi, Tobruk housed the second most amount of "al qaeda in Iraq" forces to kill U.S and Coalition forces in the battle of Iraq.

I guess the question is, why is Nato and the U.S supporting Al Qaeda in Libya while simultaneously pretending to be fighting them in other places.

Furthermore, since it is now clear that the Egypt "revolution" was nothing but a CIA funded military coup to supplant Mubarak with Field Marshal Tantawi and Anan, why isn't the U.S media covering the new revolt there as the Egyptians finally have figured out that their revolt was nothing but a fake coup de etat in which the people were used as pawns and canon fodder for a gullible public?

http://www.asiantribune.com/news/201...itancyus-milit

Khan won impressively.

Remember we had a bet of 10,000,000 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Khan won impressively.

check CP...

Comment

Comment

Khan won impressively.

Mate, don't troll me in a thread like this about something so trivial. Perhaps you should comment on the thread before begging for points and maybe it won't look so tacky.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
            Mate, don't troll me in a thread like this about something so trivial. Perhaps you should comment on the thread before begging for points and maybe it won't look so tacky.

Thanks.
            Everybody else paid their bets with me for Saturdays' fights.

Please pay up.

Comment

Everybody else paid their bets with me for Saturdays' fights.

Please pay up.
              I resent you doing this in this thread. You're coming across a very petty person with no regard for manners. Please comment on the thread at hand or kindly leave.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
                I resent you doing this in this thread. You're coming across a very petty person with no regard for manners. Please comment on the thread at hand or kindly leave.

Thanks.
                All you need to do is pay the 10 mil points.

But I have a feeling you have no intention of doing so, since you bet with this alt account. That's why I'm posting about it here.

Know what I'm sayin'?

Comment

All you need to do is pay the 10 mil points.

But I have a feeling you have no intention of doing so, since you bet with this alt account. That's why I'm posting about it here.

Know what I'm sayin'?
                  Not really, if you were so concerned about points you could message me about it.

I'm not quite sure what asking me about points in a thread about Libyan rebels has to do with anything.

You're clearly lacking tact and class.

Promptly leave my thread please.

Comment

It is quite funny that the agenda is what Tunney often likes to talk about or create threads on.

Nice Convo you're having with yourself Tunney. At least it's not called DrSteelhammer, Wlad2012, KlitBros4Life etc...

Comment

Working...
                    X