No announcement yet.

Rewatched Mosley's right hand in round 2 on SkySports Highlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched Mosley's right hand in round 2 on SkySports Highlights

The first punch stunned him, but not enough to make him lose too much. He was even able to tie up afterwards. After taking the second punch, Mayweather stumbled but immediately got his guard and legs back. His guard came back immediately after the punch, and I'd say his legs were good about 4 or 5 seconds later (maybe earlier, but I know for sure they were back in that amount of time). He was swinging back about 7 seconds after, and also took control of the round, landing two big rights of his own about 12 seconds after the right hand that sent Mosley flying back into the ropes, and and good left too. After seeing this, I'm positive that Floyd has a solid chin. Here's a video that shows it. The action starts at 1:12.

Now if you look at how Margo took took the right hand after being stunned, his guard and legs were completely gone. Go to 0:16.

And look at how a prime Cotto took the right hand at 3:21. This one wasn't even as deadly as the one Floyd took.

Last edited by BoxerDood; 05-02-2010, 02:45 PM.

Bump..........

Comment

It was a good shot. I think Floyd proved himself. Manny is taking shots well at the weight as well. These two guys are ATG fighters, we need to see this fight.

Comment

look how much more relaxed shane was in those two fights.. mann

Comment

I found the SkySports highlights. Look at my analysis of the second round in the first post as you watch it. The action starts at 1:12

Last edited by BoxerDood; 05-02-2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Floyd's toughness is underrated...

Comment

floyd is tough, and has a true fighters heart people think he is a coward in the ring because of the way he is outside of it but this is not true.

His chin is good but not great, he can be taken out when hit cleanly. His talent is that this doesn't happen very often

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  I agree. And the first post proves that his chin is solid.

Comment

koo vid.........

Comment

Working...
                    X