Floyd Mayweather's entourage man is facing attempted murder charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather's entourage man is facing attempted murder charges

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4979802

LAS VEGAS -- A man who police say was part of boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s entourage is facing charges of attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon stemming from an August shooting outside a Las Vegas skating rink, authorities said Tuesday.

Ocie Harris, 27, was arrested several weeks ago in Chicago on a warrant issued Dec. 19 in Las Vegas, and extradited over the weekend to Nevada where he was released Sunday after posting unspecified bail, Las Vegas police Lt. George Castro said.

Harris was due to appear Wednesday in Las Vegas Justice Court to face four felony charges. If convicted on all four charges, he faces up to 92 years in prison. It was not immediately clear Tuesday if Harris had a lawyer.

Castro identified Harris as a Mayweather "friend or associate" who was present Aug. 23 when Mayweather argued with Quincey Williams at the Crystal Palace Skating Center in Las Vegas.

The argument was over a text message Williams sent wishing Mayweather bad luck in his next fight, according to a police report that alleges Mayweather threatened Williams.

"'Do you know who I am? I could have you trumped!" the police report quotes Mayweather as saying.

i don't make this up people.

the mayweathers are involved with the underworld and all kinds of criminal activities. drug trafficking, drug use and abuse, murders, assaults, domestic violence, etc etc. that's the truth of the mayweathers and the world they live in.

Comment

Lil Mayweather's hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
        i don't make this up people.

the mayweathers are involved with the underworld and all kinds of criminal activities. drug trafficking, drug use and abuse, murders, assaults, domestic violence, etc etc. that's the truth of the mayweathers and the world they live in.
        you don't need to be apart of the underworld to do that ****e

Comment

Ridin dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4979802

LAS VEGAS -- A man who police say was part of boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s entourage is facing charges of attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon stemming from an August shooting outside a Las Vegas skating rink, authorities said Tuesday.

Ocie Harris, 27, was arrested several weeks ago in Chicago on a warrant issued Dec. 19 in Las Vegas, and extradited over the weekend to Nevada where he was released Sunday after posting unspecified bail, Las Vegas police Lt. George Castro said.

Harris was due to appear Wednesday in Las Vegas Justice Court to face four felony charges. If convicted on all four charges, he faces up to 92 years in prison. It was not immediately clear Tuesday if Harris had a lawyer.

Castro identified Harris as a Mayweather "friend or associate" who was present Aug. 23 when Mayweather argued with Quincey Williams at the Crystal Palace Skating Center in Las Vegas.

The argument was over a text message Williams sent wishing Mayweather bad luck in his next fight, according to a police report that alleges Mayweather threatened Williams.

"'Do you know who I am? I could have you trumped!" the police report quotes Mayweather as saying.
            Mayweather's character outside the ring is questionable and hopes he would stay away of trouble until he fights Pacquiao. After that he can do whatever he wants and be as bad as he can be.

Comment

"Thats why I like Mayweather. I can identify with him. He has street cred!"

Comment

and people believe what this group of criminals say?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSituation II View Post
                  "Thats why I like Mayweather. I can identify with him. He has street cred!"

I guess your a ****** dumb ass too then..

Comment

the mayweathers are scum. only good one is jeff.

Comment

Working...
                    X