No announcement yet.

Ring walk in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring walk in

charlie , i suggest you make sure you make your ring entrance second , let gardner wait

do a hamed on him , be overly hyped and happy ,he wont understand , i think he will bargain on you pouncing on him . he will step out defensive

stay slick and jump on him with vicious one hit crosses , you will be able to take him out at one point

he expects you to run , thats what you dont need to do , stay intelligent and pop out hits to his chest ,just push that fist through him ,its all damage

[IMG][/IMG]

I was thinking off making him a song but I wont have my new computer for about 3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
      I was thinking off making him a song but I wont have my new computer for about 3 weeks.
      my pc exploded months ago , got myself a laptop and using 'cyberlink movie director '.....torrent wise

Comment

ye well what do U mean he expects me to run??? to run at him???? na dude With what ever shot I hit him with ill hurt him hes ****ing weak man

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          ye well what do U mean he expects me to run??? to run at him???? na dude With what ever shot I hit him with ill hurt him hes ****ing weak man
          Charlie..Wouldnt that be wild if Hillbilly was acting like he cant fight in his videos and then you got in the ring with him and he turned into roy jones..HAHAHA

Nah, in reality though, he has NO stamina...it wont take him long before he gets tired and his arms drop and then just rock him..

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
            my pc exploded months ago , got myself a laptop and using 'cyberlink movie director '.....torrent wise
            Yeah this one is about done too i've had it for about 5 years and i'm sure it's older than that.
            The one i'm getting a guy I know updated all of the drivers and everything so it should be a lot better.
            It's killing me, not being able to get my mic to work, don't know what the hell i did to it.

Comment

I would be cool as fuk if you did do a Prince Naseem and made him wait, make a statement in that ring walk !

Comment

Working...
              X