Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryx View Post
    id say it is..cause if push comes to shove you can always resell it..if you paid 100,000 and only get 60,000 back for it..its still better than ****in off the money
    Larry, you do realize you were wrong here right?

Comment

• explain to larry how buying a boat for a 100grand and selling it for 60 grand, is not an investment

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        explain to larry how buying a boat for a 100grand and selling it for 60 grand, is not an investment

I luv Larry, but if it goes against PBF, homey just ain't hearin it bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I luv Larry, but if it goes against PBF, homey just ain't hearin it bro.
          hahaha I know Larrys my dude too.. but damn, he couldnt even admit it wasnt an investment...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            Wait. Let's be realistic. I think this is what Horus is picturing.

One of the funniest posts I ever read on this forum.

Horus is a legend, cos this thread had me in tears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
              One of the funniest posts I ever read on this forum.

Horus is a legend, cos this thread had me in tears.

A legend? lol horus is alright in my book, but this was ridiculous

did you read through all of it? if there was ever a thread to read all the way through this would be it
              Last edited by THE REED; 04-14-2009, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• You have to consider anything that is highly customized is not going to get your money back on it because no buyer will have the same tastes.

Example if you trick out a car youre not going to be able to get all the money put into it back. The same goes with Mayweathers custom made jewelery, his customized cars and boats and even his house.

I remember Hulk Hogan trying to sell his house for the longest time but no one wanted to pay what it was quoted as just because Hogan lived there.

Comment

• Boats, cars, jewelry, etc. are not investments, they are assets.

Comment

• Comment

• Props to Reed for 37 pages of hilarious ****. A boat is not an investment.

Comment

Working...
                      X